~ Four ~

Bella's POV

I handed the keys to Adym because, I got sick of driving. We get to the parking lot and get in the car laughing. I took the aux cord and played Young, Dumb, & Broke by Khalid. We both were yelling the lyrics trying to top each other off. Neither of us were good but whatever. I was so happy that Adym was here with me at this moment. We were having the greatest time together. We made it back home and just sat in the car for a moment looking up through the sun roof and the stars. "I had a great time tonight." he said. "Hands down the best memories I've had in years." I replied. "I've never met a girl like you ever in my life, You are so special to me." he said looking at me. "No guy has ever treated me the way you have." I said looking back at him. "We should probably head back, Ari has been texting me nonstop." I added.

We both get out of the car and Adym puts my body against the car. At this point I am facing him at my most vulnerable. He slowly puts his lips into mine and starts kissing me. At first I was shocked and then I gave into the kiss as well. the innocent kissing started turning into a make out session. We were so into it that we almost took each other's clothes of in the parking lot. We both stopped and started laughing. "Alright we'll do this another time I guess." I said giggling. "Yeah for sure." he added. We made it to the doors of our apartments and went inside smiling.

I close the door and lean against it replaying all the events that took place tonight. "Where the fuck were you!?" I heard. I looked up and saw Ari pissed. "I was hanging out with Adym." I replied a little scared of what she was going to do. "Why would you hang out with him, out of everyone." she said serious. "I don't know anyone around here Ari, I met him down the hall and he was being nice and wanted to take me out to coffee tomorrow." I said a bit insulted. " Why do you hate him so much, what has he done to you?" I questioned. She looked worried and didn't say anything. "Look, just go to bed. We'll talk later." She said leaving to her room. I was so confused and upset about Ari coming at me like that with no explanation. I decided not to push her and went to my room to wash up. I took all my makeup off and dressed for bed.

 I took all my makeup off and dressed for bed

I got a notification from Adym...

A: Hey, you up?

B: Yeah, whats up?

A: I heard yelling next door, everything alright?

B: Yeah it's just Ari. She got pissed at me for hanging out.

A: Why? It's not like she's your parent.

B: I know right, shes getting too all up in my business.

A: I don't know. It's best not to push her. She'll come around.

B: I'm just a little worried, she said she had something on her mind but she wouldn't tell me.

A: Did she tell you what it's about?

B: No 

A: Oh ok,  I won't keep you up. We got a date to get going to tomorrow. 

B: Ok bye.

A: Bye bbg.

I lied to him. I knew Ari had to tell me something about Adym. I didn't want him to confront her if something serious was happening.  

I know this is pretty short but ya'll better be on the edge of your seats. The drama only gets bigger.