Moving in with you! (Chapter 24)

*NANCYS POV*

"Why chicken out?" Naomi asks.

"Im not chickening out!" I say.

"Then play" Cam says.

"Ok, i will!".

They decide Cameron will go first, Nash wants to ask him.

"Truth or Dare?" Nash asks Cam.

"Umm.. Dare" He says.

"I dare you to... Kiss Shannah" Nash finishes.

"So childish" I say shaking my head and looking down.

Hayes pushes me slight and points to Cam, hes making out with Shannah. Wow i didnt actually think he would do it, Nash told them to kiss not full on make out in front of 13 year olds.

"Oi, guys dont swallow eachother" Naomi says.

Shannah pulls away and looks at Cam, smiles and looks at us. She then realizes that me and Hayes are there.

"Oh my god, im so sorry! I forgot you guys were here" Shannah says.

"Its fine, there not that young" Nash says.

"Yes, we've seen this stuff before" Me and Hayes say looking at Naomi and Nash.

 They look at eachother and kiss, its cute but we need to finish the game. I go and punch them in the arm, they stop and its Cam turn to ask someone truth or dare. He picks Hayes, i was worried about this, there going to ask him to do something with someone, probably me. Not being all vein or anything im just saying that everyone is older than me. 

"Truth" Hayes says looking at me. He grabs my hand and squeezes it.

 "How much do love Nancy?" He asked him.

"More than she can ever imagine, she means the world to me. I dont know if she knows, shes the reason i wake up, shes the reason i smile and i aint going no where. If i had a star for every time you made me happy, i'll have a Galaxy in my hand. Love you so much princess, your my everything" Hayes says and kisses me.

I think a tear rolled down my cheek, thats the nicest thing anyone has ever told me. I love him so much, i feel so bad for going to see Oakley tomorrow. 

"Awh, omg that was the cuttist thing ever!" Naomi says hugging Nash.

We keep doing truth or dare for a while, till Shannah goes home with Cameron.

*NAOMIS POV*

So Shannah goes home with Cam, and now Nancy and Hayes fell asleep on Nash's floor. They look so cute hugging eachother. 

"I'll pick em up and put them to bed" Nash says.

He goes up to Hayes and puts him on his shoulder and does the same to Nancy. He walks to Hayes room with Nancy on one shoulder and Hayes on the other, hes going to be such a good father. I follow him into Hayes room, he puts Hayes on his bed.

"What should i do with Nancy?" He asks.

"I dont know, put her next to Hayes" I say.

"Okay, hahaha" He says, laughing.

He puts Nancy practically onto of Hayes and steps back, i laugh and rest my head on his shoulder. Nash turns round and kisses me, i kiss him back, i love him like Hayes loves Nancy, i so hope he feels the same way. 

*HAYES POV*

I woke up at 6am to Nancys elbow digging into my stomach, i moved her and wrapped my arms round her. Nash and Naomi must put Nancy on top of me when the guys went hope last night. I loved last night, it was so much fun. Me and Nancy went back to sleep for a couple of hours, she woke me up at about 9am, she went downstairs to get breakfast so i went with her. We got downstairs i got the flour down.

"What are you doing?" She asks me.

"Making waffles for you" I say.

"Awh thats so cute!" She says and sits down.

After i make waffles, i go and sit next to her and give her the waffles, she leans on me and turns the TV on. She eats them quick and we just sit there watching Geordie Shore. Nancy loves this program, after it finished she goes upstairs and has a shower.

*NANCYS POV*

After my shower i get changed and go to brush my teeth. Hayes is in the shower but i need to brush my teeth so i just go in, i quickly brush my teeth and go downstairs. Im meeting Oakley in the park, i changed my mind about meeting him in New Jersey, so im meeting him in the park down the road. Its 12 now and im meeting him at 1, and I have nothing else to do so I might as well start walking to meet him. When I get there, I walked slowly, when I get there its about 5 minutes to 1, I go and sit on the bench and wait for Oaks. I go on my phone and I hear someone shout my name, I look up and see Oaks running towards me.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much!" I say hugging him.

"Missed you too" He says.

We talk about life and he doesn't have a girlfriend, he didn't ask me so he doesn't know about me and Hayes. I had to tell Hayes I was going for a walk, by myself, I will tell Oakley about Hayes, but later. After a while of talking about stuff, we go for a walk around the place, he buys me lunch because I forgot my money. I miss him, as a friend.

"I still love you" He says.

I don't know what to say, Oakley leans in and kisses me, it all goes too quick. I pull away as soon as I realize he kisses me.

"Why did you do that?" I ask, "I have a boyfriend".

Hey guys, so im having a huge sleepover with Lauren, Laura, Briony, Chloe and Me, its hard when there like taking selfies and fighting every second, love you all bye xx