#5 Jeff

Recap:
Jeff ran west, leaving the petitie raven haired girl alone.

Jeff darted into the woods, trying to escape the quickly rising sun. He pushed small branches out of his face, and jumped over a few things in his path, among those things BEN's gameboy. He turned around and retrieved the small gameboy for BEN.

He slowed his pace to a walk. Jeff looked over the scenery carefully, making sure BEN and EJ weren't hiding and trying to scare him. He saw a  flash of black and grey pass him by. He turned back around to face Slender Mansion.

He felt a force run into him. The force had hit the killer so hard, he fell to the ground. Shaking his head slowly, he stumbled back to his feet. He saw a girl in a black hoodie rise to her feet.

"Sorry about that." she said, almost whispering.

"You're fine, but watch where the hell you're going, will ya?" he grumbled at her.

"I'm Shyleigh Masters, if it really mattes what my name is to you." she said.

Hello guys! I usually try not to bother you with these silly things, but I have three important things to address today ( 4-16- 14).
1. I added myself to the story. I'm not gonna steal Jeff from Jane though, (unless you want me to!) I'm gonna match myself with BEN! Because he's fucking adorable!!! (and no, my last name is not Masters.)

2. OC's are needed! I'm hosting a contest to choose 2 winners fairly! I was gonna originally put in three, but I decided @JunoCladios9 ( dammit! italics aren't working for me!!)
She messaged me personally with her positive thoughts on this story! And she deserves it, she's really sweet! But for the rest of you 517 readers, you have to comment this information:
First and last name ( please no real last names, I don't want internet pedophiles tracking you down)
description
weapon(s) and skill(s)
Creepypasta you want
and that's all! Remember, Jeff and BEN are taken and Juno gets first pick!
3. Friday, April 18 is the day I choose winner 1.
              Take care, my clouds!