Perfect guy

I love a guy with a sense of humour, he would make lots of jokes and always make me laugh. But he also knows when to be sensitive and not make a joke about the situation.

He would come to all of my sport games and cheer as loud as he can for me. He would almost be like that embarrassing parent, but I love him too much so I find it 100% adorable.

He would think I'm beautiful even on my worst days and look at me like I am the most beautiful thing that he has ever seen.

He would send the cutest text for no reason and make me smile when I'm sad.

He would put up with all my shit and complaining, but tell me when I am being rude or taking it to far because he knows I am going to wind up in trouble.

He would be outgoing and fun. He would push me outside my comfort zone and make me more adventurous. But he is a good person and knows what rules to break and which ones not to break.

He would love to read and be a tad nerdy. We could watch Star Wars and Harry Potter together, and enjoy it.

He would come to me for help with homework because he knows I will help.

He knows that he can talk to me about his problems if he needs help and will let me help him sort things out.

He will hold my hand and be proud to do so. He wouldn't be embarrassed by me he would just enjoy the stupid things I do.

He would stand up for me when he hears people being rude behind my back and not just ignore it.

He would ask me in the cutest of ways to prom or other big events. He would buy me Christmas and valentines Gifts as I would do for him.

He would let me take cute Instagram pictures with him and proudly post them.

But most of all he would be kind and a good person. That is all stuff I wish to have in guy but I know I can't have it all. So as long as he is caring and loving he would be perfect to me.