The hospital

*JOEYS POV*
We walked into Julia's room to watch a movie. I sat down on the bed and thought someone was missing.
"Hey Blake! Is someone missing? It feels empty" I said looking around the room.
"No I don't think so" he shrugged
"Isn't your girlfriend somewhere around here" Charles said while still looking at the tv.
"OMFG ARIANA. GUYS WE DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO HER ALL NIGHT! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER!"
"Text her!" Hunter yelled. I looked at Ariel and she was bawling her eyes out.
"Ariel it's going to be fine" I said reassuringly.
"No no she won't, Joey you don't know her like I do. She has been suffering with anxiety and depression for a while. And her dad would abuse her and her parents would forget about her and not care about her all the time. She has ran away and tried killing herself multiple times but I was always there to stop her from doing so. I promised her I would always be by her side. But then I moved away. So I told her other best friend Chloe about everything that has happened to her. And she promised to always protect her since I wasn't there. And now she is back with me again in magcon. And it's my turn to protect her. I failed. She was my best friend. She is probably gone now." Her eyes were red and tears were streaming fast down her face. I didn't know what to do. What if I lost her, I would never forgive myself.. I loved her.
"Guys we have to find her before something hap--" Cameron started saying but was cut off by my phone. I looked at the ID and it was Ariana.
"GUYS ITS HER" I screamed a little relieved. Everyone except for Julia ran over. I put the phone on speaker and spoke
"ARIANA WHERE ARE YOU WE ARE SO WOR--"
"This isn't Ariana. We called you because we found her phone on the side of the road. We need you to go to the hospital. She got hit by a car." When they finished my heart shattered. What if I never see her again. This is all my fault. I love her so much.
"Ok we will be right there" I said and quickly hung up. Everyone was in tears even Julia.
"Guys it's all my fault. I pushed her out of all of this. I told her to kill herself and a lot of other things. I treated her terribly, but I never knew this would happened" Julia cried. I got pissed.
"YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! YOU TOLD HER TO FUCKING KILL HERSELF AND PROBABLY WAY WORSE STUFF. WHY I OUTTA" I screamed about to punch Julia right in the face but Cameron grabbed me back.
"GUYS STOP. WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL" he said.
*Skip to the hospital*
I walked into the room and saw Ariana's body laying pale and cold on the bed. She had wires and tubes all around her. It broke my heart. How could I have done this to my baby. I walked over and sat next to her. I grabbed her hand and whispered,
"Ariana I'm so sorry. This is all my fault I should have paid more attention to you. I love you so much and I can't believe I let this Happen. If you die I won't be able to sleep or do anything with my life. I really hope you can hear me. I love you baby" and with that I walked out of the room in tears. Everyone shared everything that they had to say and then we left. Please don't leave me Ariana.
*ARIANA'S POV*
Were those people in the right room? I don't recognize any of them. Oh well, I hope they found the person they were looking for. But the first boy that came in here, why did he call me baby? I'm not dating anyone? Ugh I need all this to be answered. When will I get up.
*A WEEK AND A HALF LATER- JOEYS POV*
I'm back at the hospital and Ariana still isn't up. The doctors say that this is the last day before they pull the plug on her. I walked into her room and grabbed her hand. I closed my eyes and whispered 'Please Ariana I can't lose you. You mean the world to me, and I would never forgive myself if I lost you. Please. Please can you wake up' I then got up and kissed her. The heart monitor started going crazy since I did that. I smiled because then she might have heard me. I turned around and walked to the door until I heard something.
"Hello?"
I turned around and saw Ariana sitting up rubbing her head. I ran over and hugged her.
"Omg you're awake I thought I lost you forever!" I cried into her shoulders. I quickly got the doctors. And I sat next to Ariana.
"I have one question" Ariana asked
"Yah, anything babe" I smiled.
"Who are you?" She said and furrowed her eyebrows. Oh no this can't be Happening. Why can't she remember me.
"I'm your boyfriend, Joey" I said trying to hold back my tears.
"Im sorry. Um I never had a boyfriend. I think you might have the wrong person." She said laying back down in bed. My heart broke. I then asked the doctor If she will ever get her memory back.
"It's a possibility but it's VERY slim. Something that she used to love with bring back parts of her memory. But the only thing that will return her full memory is the thing she loves the most out of everything" The doctor said looking down at his notes. I just nodded my head.
*At the hotel*
We all walked Ariana up to her room and got some photos to show her to try and jog her memory. We showed her some of her and Chloe. And her and Ariel.
"Hey I think I remember them aren't those my friends" she said pointing to Ariel and Chloe. We all just nodded our heads, I then showed her a pic of me and her.
"Heyyy that's u and me!" She said smiling. I then brought out a pic of her and beans. She looked at the pic and screamed,
"BEANS!" everyone started smiling. Then Cameron walked in and she shrieked,
"CAMERON FUCKING DALLAS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. HOW. WHAT. WHEN." Everyone started laughing.
"The doctor says she will remember her full memory from something she loves the most out of everything" I said thinking.
"What if it's you dude!" Charles said.
"But I already showed a pic of me and her together and that didn't do anything" I frowned.
"Kiss her then" Charles whispered.
"Ugh I'll try. But I know she loves something more than me" I said upset. I walked over to Ariana and everyone's eyes were on us. I then smashed my lips onto hers. She was shocked at first but then kissed back. We pulled apart and she looked at me confused. I knew it. She doesn't love me enough.
"See guys I told u it wouldn't work" I said holding back my tears. Everyone just kept saying sorry. Then something unexpected happened. Ariana kissed me. When we pulled apart she hugged me.
"I love you Joey. I missed you so much" I just hugged her back and continued smiling.
"Awww"
"This is so cuteee"
"I wish I had a girlfriend"
Everyone was saying.
"So do you remember everything now?" I asked.
"Of course silly! I love you" she giggled.
"I TOLD YOU BRO!" Charles screamed. I just started laughing and hugged her.