Thinking out side the box: chapter 2

people say I think way out side of the thinking box. But I see no box. After the first time someone said that I think out side the box I looked high and low. But never found that box. My life became a nightmare full of boxs. I could never find that thinking boxs. Every box became a monster I thought they wanted me back thinking there way. I would never have that I, Never go back. I yelled at the top of "THINKING BOXS OUT THERE I WILL NOT BE YOU SLAVE." All around people look at me. I heard people all around say things like "Does she need help, she much be crazy,  and what a idea". I cried what felt like forever. But only about three minutes. But then I heard something fall I looked up. A box fall but I never had boxs in my house. The box grew arms and legs and stood up. I run for my door but the box stop me and said "Think you can think your own way." Then the box ate me. I saw only drakness then a bight light. I heard my name being yelled and said again and again. I woke up. My teacher said "You with us?" It was a dream no a nightmare. Well, people do say I think outside the box.

hay  just like to say the pictures on top are just fuuny not with the story at all