Ravenclaw vs Slytherin

Ok quick note, for this story you're going to be Harry Potter's twin sister, who is in Ravenclaw, Harry is in Slytherin with Draco, and the two boys are best friends. You and Draco are Chasers, and Harry, of course, is a seeker. Harry is asexual (wanted to throw that out there) and Ginny, Ron, and, sadly, Hermione were killed in your first and second years. This is 7th year.

~Note: This was supposed to be a one-shot, but I got to deep into the story so... it's going to be a short story probably a two-shot~

~Your POV~

So here we are the game to see who wins the quidditch cup. Poor Jax has to go against Harry... I love my brother, but sometimes he can be a show off. Dad's proud of him though.

~Flashback: to Christmas of First Year~

 'As long as your a seeker like me!' he had told Harry. 

'What about me, Dad?' I had asked him.

'What about you!' he snapped at me.

'(Y/N) got in also dad, she plays chaser,' Harry said, glaring at dad.

'And? That's not as important!' Dad yelled at Harry.

'So, your not proud of me...' I said, tears welding up in my eyes.

'No, I'm not!' he said, no noticing my crying, looking at Harry and smiles,"Harry, I'm so proud of you.'

He goes to hug Harry, but Harry pushes him away and walks over to me and gives me a hug,'I'm proud of you sis...' he said, as I cried into his shoulder.

Mum walks in and sees me crying. She looks around and sees dad glaring at Harry, then she yells,'James Potter! What did you do to our daughter!'

'I didn't do anything!' he yelled back. Harry, then, lets go of me and turns around.

'Don't lie!' he yelled, tears running down his face, he turned to mum,'Dad was going on, and on of how proud of me he was. (Y/N) basically asked him he was proud of her, too. Dad said no. he, then, tried to hug me and told me again he was proud of me, but I pushed him away and gave (Y/N) a hug, because she had stared crying, and told her that I was proud of her'

Mum turned towards dad, clearly mad, then said to Harry,still looking at dad,'Harry, take your sister upstairs, and have a house-elf get here something cold to drink'.

'Ok, mum,' he says to her, then picks me up and carries me upstairs.'What do you want to drink, (Y/N)?'

'T-tea?'

'Ok, Looply!'

With a pop, Harry's personal elf was in the room,'Yes, Master Harry?'

'Bring (Y/N), some tea!' Harry said, the elf nods and pops away, we, then, could hear yelling downstairs.

'They're fighting about me, aren't they?'

'No, they are fighting about how selfless dad can be, he wanted us both to be seekers. Dad wouldn't settle for anything different, I got the place he wanted me to, you didn't, he's upset let's hope mum can talk... erm yell some since into him,'Harry  says, hugging me.