4

So I'm guessing you all think I'm a drama queen right? Yeah I see what you mean now. We didn't die, everything was fine. I was over reacting, I must seem like such an idiot now. Sorry about that.

"See everything was fine" Taylor says as we get off the plane, still with his hand in mine. I don't think I let go of him the whole flight. I nod and breathe a sigh of relief. "So the plan now is to go to the hotel, jump in the shower, get changed, meet the rest of the boys and then get some food? Sound good?" I nod approvingly

"Where am I staying?"

"With me duh!" He says as if I should have known that. I smile again as we walk to collect our luggage.

---

We collect our stuff and make our way to the hotel. We check in and say goodbye to Matt as he goes to his own room. Taylor and I go to our room and he instantly jumps on the beds. He's a big kid at heart.

"Which one do you want?"

"I don't mind, you're probably gonna end up in whichever one is mine anyway" He waggles his eyebrows at me "I don't mean it in that way and you know it" I laugh dropping my bags

"I'm getting in the shower" I announce

"Maybe I should join you" he runs up behind me, picking me up around the waist spinning me around

"Put me down" I scream. He laughs and puts me down, I take a second to regain my balance and walk to the shower "Don't even think about joining me" I tease

---

When I've finished my shower I walk out in my towel to find some clothes to wear. I decide to make an effort seeing as I'm meeting a lot of people. Most of them I'll be meeting for the first time. I throw on my white lace dress, my denim jacket and my white vans. I then sit on the nearest bed and do my hair. It's naturally wavy so I braid my side fringe and clip it back with a white lacy bow. I don't know why I'm taking so much trouble? It's not like I'll be keeping up this standard the rest of the time I'm here. I sit and wait for Taylor for what seems like hours. That boy takes longer than me to get ready I swear. And going on what I admitted earlier, it's no surprise that when he comes out into the bedroom in just a towel wrapped around his waist that I almost fall off the bed, bringing the butterflies back.

"I'll be two minutes" He says and I lie back on the bed. That means he's going to be twenty two minutes.