Chapter 1

Hey guys it's cute queen here and I discontinued my other story because it's not going well soo yea let's get on with the story.

Butch Pov:
Today is the first day back to hell. And when I say hell I mean "school". We had a shower and brushed out teeth.. Mojo is making us go so he can have his alone time. Without us around. As we were walking to brick's car I yelled SHOTGUN. Boomer sighed in irritation. Brick driving i'm in the front seat of the car and Boomer. We all buckled up and brick started the car as I put the CD in. We were listening to
Push me to the edge
Don't come back
Panda
I'll sleep when i'm dead and
Space (Yes the songs are real songs)
We live 2 minutes away from school so we can walk there but we have to go to out mother's place after school.
Boomer Pov:
Brick parks in the school's parking lot and we all get out of the car then immediately we get surrounded with fan girls. You see we are the school's Bad boys. Then we see a black Mercedes car pull up then the bad girl of the school step out of the car as she took she sunglasses and we can see the pink eyes of the red headed girl. Blossom. She is smart, rich, powerful, badass, grate singer and a GRATE cook. Like us she had fan boys AND GIRLS. BLOODY FAN GIRLS. She mouthed move. We could've tell she was in a bad mood. So after everyone moved without hesitation.
Timeskip~ Lunch~
When lunch time came we all sat down at a special table. This table was only for popular people. In a matter of fact there was a whole group for the highest people who has the best grades. We even wear a completely different uniform. The group was called Special A
This is our uniforms

 The group was called Special AThis is our uniforms

And we have cards for it as well because at the back of the school we have this huge place where we go during our free periods

Gold for girls and silver for boys. Blossom is the only girl in Special A and the other 9 students are male. So we all take a seat at our table and then we start to eat blossom got a salad butch got pizza Brick got a taco and I got a hotdog. But there is always this one person who comes up to us and diss us but then one of us will go savage mode on them today was the girl we hate the most. The school's slut. She dissed us then Caleb was about to go savage on her but Blossom push him back and said ' I'm not trying to say you're a slut but I tried to put your name as my password but is said ' Sorry  to easy' she got angry and stormed of. Dame Blossy what has you in a bad mood today said Zane. Sorry it's just that my boyfriend cheated on me. She smirked evily. I shouldn't have ask right Zane said gulping. Blossy what did you do? Caleb said. Let's just say Brian won't be showing his face around school for the rest of the semester. All of us- Jesus blossom. Our free period is over let's just get to class.

Word count - 566