Chapter 9

|Baddie POV|

As me and Marqus walk I realize he had a purple mark on the side of his face

"Marqus" I ask he looks at me

"yeah" he says

"What happened to your face" I ask and touch it

"Ouch Baddie" he says he looks down "Don't worry about it Baddie its nothing" he keeps walking I grab him by his arm and stop him from walking

"I've known you for too long and you never call me Baddie" all of a sudden I hear thundering I hold on to Marqus

"It's okay it's just thundering & I know" he we wraps his arms around me and plays in my long hair he keeps one arm around me and we walk again "I still love you" he says

"Never stopped loving you, but I'm mad at you" I say looking down he kisses my cheek I smile as we walk near some type of restaurant he opens the door for me I walk in and he follows. After I walked in he got infront of me and lead the rest of the way. We walked to the back. It was really pretty it had creme and black every where we had like little fancy creme box stools instead of regular chairs, I look at Marqus. "This is beautiful"

"So are you" he says looking into my eyes it's like his eyes trapped I stared not being able to disconnect.

"I-I'm not" I stutter I feel his warm hands on mine I couldnt help but blush.

"Yes you are your unique" he says I lay my head on his shoulder

"Why me" I look at him he sighs

"I'm sorry I did you wrong but I do love you. You mean alot to me on at a point in my life I let the fame get to my head. I don't want to or need a redo I'm go make it right. I swear I love you." I smile and kisses his cheek. After a hour of talking, smiling and sharing jokes. We both get up soon walking back. We laugh and crack jokes she jumps up hearing thunder again. All of a sudden I feel a drip on my head. I take a glimpse up and another drip hits me eyes as it starts pouring quickly. We run over into the park under a roof. It had a huge dance floor it was more of a night time dance type of place. I release Jas and watched her twirl around on the tip of her toes like a ballet. She did play soccer I recall so ballet kind of fit her. She was just twirling around and having fun but she jumped yelling a bit when thunder shook. She walked to me and held her hands out in a Walt's position. We slowly took steps together in sync. I smile a bit as I spin her around as she giggles. Soon the rain stopped and we ran the rest of the way back. Once we stepped into the compound wet a bit and laughing. I took a glimpse up spotting Wayne looking at us. I watch as Jasmine hair swings down her lower back as she skips upstairs. When I went upstairs I went straight to sleep.

(I got imagines up & my birthday next week on Friday January 30 )