Park Jimin

Taehyung:Eomma what's wrong? Please tell me...

It was awhile till my mother finally spoke again.

Taehyung's Mom: You said Park Jimin right?

Taehyung:Yes

Taehyung's Mom:Well...Taehyung you don't remember him because of the amnesia but you two have been friends since 5th grade. Honestly I knew you too had loved each other more than that just neither of you ever realized it. Or you realized it and was just afraid to tell one another. But sadly he had to move away to America because of his father getting a job offer there when you both were in 9th grade. When he left you were broken. It was like the other half of you was taken from you. His father wouldn't allow you too to talk because he felt that it might be harder for both of you some how. You become extremely depressed and would rarely talk to anyone. I guess your finally remembering some things about him.

Taehyung:Oh...I mean I knew he looked familiar and I knew I'd heard his name before I guess that's all I really know about him....

Taehyung's Mom:You too were very very close Taehyung. Im sorry to let you go so quickly but I have to get ready for work.

Taehyung: Ok goodbye Eomma.

Taehyung's Mom:Goodbye Taehyungie try not to think to much about it.

Hi so um I don't really know where I'm going with this story I'm just kinda making things up as I go so I'm sorry if it sucks but I'm trying my best. Also if you have suggestions for this story please tell me but I'm most likely not going to be writing any smut so if you wanted that kinda stuff I'm sorry. Well that's rlly all I have to say for now so bye bye friends ✌️💙 (also I'm sorry my chapters are always so short.)