c h a p t e r 1

"I'm sorry, gotta cancel the date. More work."

My girlfriend's voice echoes from my phone and I sigh. More work? Seriously, Skylor? That excuse is getting old real quick.

"Hey big bro." Nya smiles as she sits on my bed next to me. At least she's happy with Jay and the......and the baby. My sister quickly notices my saddened face. "Skylor ditched you again....didn't she?"

"More work." I sigh and lean back against my array of pillows.

"I thought Skylor would be good for you. She seemed nice enough." Nya shrugged. "Maybe it's just a phase and you two'll be going strong again in no time at all."

"Maybe Nya, maybe..." I mutter, unconvinced.

"You don't believe me, do you?" Shaking my head, she sighs. "Fine, fine." Nya stands up slowly and takes in a deep breath. "Me and Jay are going out tonight and so are Cole and Zane. Cole with this girl named Penny and Zane with Pixal."

"Lloyd?" I raise an eyebrow as I speak.

"He'll be here too."

I nod slowly and glance at my phone, contemplating on whether or not I should call Skylor. Nya places a hand over my own.

"She's not worth it." She whispers and kisses my cheek before leaving the room. Not worth it? Once upon a time, I would've argued and defended Skylor instantly but now....now I just can't. I don't have the time in my day to give a shit about people like her, people who don't care.

Maybe Nya's also right about it being a phase and maybe I'm just being too clingy?

Maybe....

______

Short chapter but never mind
Adios Bitches
24.9.17