Chapter 8 : Sing It Loud

~*~
" You always learning something new "
~*~

Lily

" Hey Justin can I ask you something" My hands we place under my chin as I made a innocent face

" Sure ? What ? " He responded with curiosity

" Why you always dress likes you about to rob someone "I heard a couple of chuckled before he answers.

" When you gonna start school ? "  I expected that  " Well I ask you first"

" Well I'm the adult "

"You don't act like it " I stick my tongue out as he copies me " Nah but you really gotta go to school "

" Anywayyyyy Selena how was your morning " I said taking my seat across to him waiting till Selena give me , my pancakes .

"Justin put your pant up please" Selena say placing down the food Justin just laugh

" You know that's impossible he just laugh " I complained

" Okay can we please stop talking about my pant and get real"

" Jay honey nobody want to talk about your pant ,  trust me"' Selena bit her bottom lip and shake her head.

" Selena is it just me or did he just sounds like Madea? "

"ok like that it if you guy don't stop like I have to go like all madea on your ass" Justin say like a dumb girl in a movies, Me and Selena looked at each other before busted into laughing Justin join us a couple seconds later. Finally we control our laughing .

" Lily we got something to tell you" Justin use his sternly voice what's up with all these questions

"OMG YOU GOT SELENA PREGNANT" I scream and jump toward Selena and started talking to her belly .

" No No .. not yet" Justin smirk while rising a eyebrows

"Justin" Selena smack his arm " We think is time for you to start school"

"I knew this day was gonna come , When am I gonna start ?   "I said disappointed

"Come on it's not that bad "  Selena added

" I hated school " Justin place his plate on the sink

" No it cool I just .. that I have to get up early yeah that it" I lie , the truth is that I get bully on my last school just because I got A and B most of the time .

" Don't worry you in 9th grade right"I nodded and put my plate away in the sink . Later on Justin asked if we wanted to go to the Studio which we agreed.  Once we got to the studio there was paparazzi everywhere and fans .  As soon we got out the car I grab Selena hand to make sure I don't get lost since it always get a bit crazy out here keeping my head down we enter the building.

"I freaking hate paparazzi " we all said in sync.

" I'm going to my studio door come and get me alright "

"Wait with who am I staying with ?"I asked

" Any one of us but we both can tell you going to pick me " Justin pulls my hands taking me towards him before I stop him.

"And that's why i'm going with Selena " I smile and skipped over to her linking arms we left Justin alone.

we fall for each other at the wrong time
only for a moment but I don't mind
  ~
i gave you everything
but you don't know how to love me when you're sober