Chapter 1 the first day

This book hasn't been edited yet so I apologise !
And if you want to comment feel free.
Enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was first day school ,I was dreading to go back their especially after what happened the first day last year.
Flashback
September 4th 2016
I was walking down the corridor until I see my wonderful sister page (note the sarcasm ) .she was chatting up yet another jock this time I think his name is Tommy .As I walk down pass my sister ,Tommy saw me and caught a hold me said "so what's this little rat doing on my corridor "acting big and mighty .As usual I didn't say anything I didn't have strength or mentality to fight so I said nothing,did nothing ."rat is saying nothing I think she needs to be taught a lesson don't you think page"Tommy says with cruelty ,my sister shows the same face as Tommy and nod her head "yes babe I don't want rodents in our corridors they not only spread disease but smell as well" Page says with glee,So Tommy locked me in the janitors closet and I was stuck their for 3 hours.I just sat in there replaying the whole scene over and over again trying to understand what had happened not believing my blood sister would happily watch me being tortured like that.

Present time
I wore today a black tank top with a leather jacket that contrasted with my platinum Blonde hair on top of that a white beanie that said savage in black on and some ripped denim jeans . I also wore my black rimmed glasses that covered most of my face .I didn't like wearing make up because it felt like I was wearing a face mask all day which didn't feel that comfortable . So I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw my dad who ignored me like usual ever since my mom died in the car crash my family except my older brother Derek has been treating me different because my mom picked me form school the day she died and we both were in the accident but she died and I survived . I just picked a piece of toast and went outside to call my two best friends Jack and Nadia or I like to call them Jackie And Nad . My phone was ringing and I picked it " hi guys I was about to call you two"
Jackie excitedly says " hey girl I am 5 minutes away from you , we don't want us to be late on the first day of school"
"But it's only 8 o'clock and you know why I am not excited to go back to that hell hole"I say unexcitedly
Nad joins our convosation" Jess you know that we won't let that happen "
" and if I see Tommy within 5 feet of I will bang him so hard that he will be crippled for the rest of the football season" after jackie finished his words he started cracking his neck to prove business . I said " thanks but I still am worried" and Jackie's car came in front of me and I jumped in the car in the passenger seat ,Nad and Jackie both started to sing Hakuna Matata no scrap that more like scream it and I couldn't help but join in as well like who didn't like Disney .
HAKUNA MATATA ! WHAT A WONDERFUL PHRASE
HAKUNA MATATA ! AIN'T NO PASSING CRAZE
IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE OF YOUR DAYS
IT,S OUR PROBLEM FREE PHILOSOPHY
HAKUNA MATATA!

When we all finished the song we were at school ,me and Nad got down while Jackie parked the car.Nad look straight into my eyes "remember the song no worries we will be right beside you ,me and Jackie know that you are strong no matter what people say to you" I just looked at her and I thought without these two goofs and Derek I would have been broken beyond compare but these people gave me life that I will never exchange."thank you for being there for me" as soon as I said those words Jackie came running in front of us "let's walk in style" and all three of us walked in school arm in arm like we were an unbreakable chain . There weren't many children there at school because we got there early but not too early that teachers weren't there ,we went to registration got our schedules and check which classes we're in and to my happiness I got both of them in all of my classes with them except biology , Business and music. It was 8:30 so we all decided to all go to homeroom together .once we sat down in our usual place at the back of class all the popular girls in the other side of the room were talking about this new kid called Antonio Reyes and how they were planning to seduce him to dating one them it was quite funny how they were making ways to have him altogether but be competing against each other . I know what it looks like I am eves dropping but SERIOUSLY they talk so loud that Donald trump would hear the girls screaming Antonio and think it's some sort of new product of yellow hair dye to keep the trump style and to prevent looking old which failed miserably . Home room ended Nad had economics and Jackie had history and well I had business and so went our different ways.