chapter 7

Tessa's pov:
**the next morning**
i woke up and my body felt cold.. i looked around my room and realized that something was missing.. it was chance. i remember him falling asleep in my bed last night. maybe it was a dream. i was so confused until all of the sudden i heard a knock on my door.
tessa: "come in. "
i sat up in my bed and waited impatiently for the door to open.
it was chance. our eyes met instantly.
chance: "hey, tess"
tessa: "hey.."

- it got silent for a moment. -

i sat there thinking of how much i liked him and i wanted to tell him. but what about erika and meg. and jake and anthony. what would they think. all these thoughts just got to me, and with no control of what i was about to say i just blurted out.

"what are we..?"

chance: "uh.. what do you mean. "
tessa: "never mind.. i have to go shower..
"chance: "um okay.. talk to you later i guess."

i was so embarrassed.. i had to get myself out of that situation. i went into the bathroom that.. we all shared. it sucked. i mean we have this huge mansion and only one bathroom. you would think that we would have our own. but nope. i have to share it with smelly boys.

chances pov: when tessa asked me what we were. i didn't know what to say. i want to be something but i don't know how the boys would feel about that. i went to go find anthony and jake. they were eating mac n cheese in the kitchen. i sat on the stool in the middle of them.

chance: "guys.."
anthony&jake: "ya bro"
chance: "i have a confession.."
they both nodded and anxiously listen for more.
chance : "i think i might.. like tessa."
i waited for their response
anthony: "dope"
jake: "no really!!" he said sarcastically.
chance: "wait what.."
anthony: "it was so obvious"
chance: "was it really?"
jake nodded
chance: "well okay.. see yo-"
jake: "wait.. i have an idea"
chance&anthony: "what is it"
jake: "follow me. "
we followed jake and he stopped at his room to get silly string.. okay. then we made our way to the end of the hall.. the. bathroom.. because there's nothing weird about 3 guys in a bathroom with silly string.
he stopped infront of the door.
anthony: bro what are we doing.
jake: we're gonna prank tessa
chance: uh i do-
jake: and chance before you say anything, it's just silly string. your girl will be fine.
chance: she's not my girl.. yet.. *winks*
anthony: don't get too cocky. *he said laughing*
at this point we heard the shower turn off
and then we meg and erika come around the corner.
meg&erika: "what are you guys doing?"
the handle of the bathroom door knob stared to turn.
jake,tony&I: "shhh!!"
jake had the silly string in his hands.. tessa opened the door with nothing on but a towel, she paused.
tessa: uh guys.. watcha doing..
jake: this...
jake sprayed the silly string and we all started to laugh.. except erika.. even meg let out a little giggle but erika nudged her and gave her a stare.
erika: "omg tess are u okay!"
anthony: "relax, it's just silly string."
tessa: "guys cmon i just took a shower."
jake: "oh uh she's mad.." he said as he let out a huge laugh.
tessa just gave him a ' don't mess with me ' stare.
chance: "it's okay girl, don't get too stressed, you might break out. " i said with my best impression of a basic white girl. as i took a step closer to her
she just laughed and playfully punched me on my arm.
chance: "oww!" i said while laughing.
tessa: "that's what you get." she said, also laughing

god i love her laugh..

at this point our body's were only inches apart. we both laughed. i looked down to the ground and when i lifted my head, our eyes met. i felt like.. like.. i don't know how to describe it. but i did know that i liked thhe feeling. the feeling that i always get whenever i'm with her.
** 15 seconds passed by**
jakes pov: chance and tessa are just standing there, looking into each others eyes. i thought why not have some fun. i playfully pushed tessa onto chance.
"haha whoops" i said as meg, tony, erika, and i left the bathroom.
me and anthony let them have they're space.. but the girls wanted to see what happened.

chances pov: jake pushed tessa on to me and honestly i wasn't mad. i really liked her.

she looked up at me and said "sorry."

i didn't say anything. i just looked into her eyes. i couldn't wait any longer. i pressed my lips against hers. it was a short kiss. but passionate.
i guess it was my way of saying it was okay. we both got up and headed for our rooms. not saying another word.
i was happy. for the first time since my sister di- since my sister passed away, i was genuinely happy. i don't know how tessa felt but, i knew for a fact how i felt.