MHHWT Info

[ABOUT]
» MHHWT the abbreviation for "Mr. Hendrickson's Home for Wayward Travelers", is a Fantasy AU about travelers from different worlds and universes searching for or have stayed at the well-renowned Institute that Mr. Ivan Hendrickson runs. The Institute is basically a Safe Haven for those travelers who have no where else to go, have been abandoned by their parent or guardian, banished from their homeland, was lost during traveling, is trying to escape war, etc. Everyone is welcomed and treated with respect. No one is encouraged to judge what others have done or why they came to the Institute because everyone's got their reason and some choose to stay silent.

» These are some of the characters I am going to introduce and narrate in future posts

_

[BIOGRAPHY]Name: Pithius /pi • thi • yus/Homeland: The Aeothian Islands, islands in the Tyrrhenian SeaSpecies: Hybrid (Human, Dragon)

[BIOGRAPHY]
Name: Pithius /pi • thi • yus/
Homeland: The Aeothian Islands, islands in the Tyrrhenian Sea
Species: Hybrid (Human, Dragon)

[PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION]
Nationality: Unknown
Age: 17
Born: October 19
Gender: Demiromantic
Eye: Oxford Blue
Hair: Dark blue w/ light blue highlights

[PERSONAL INFO]
Personality & Backstory:
» Pithius is callous and nonchalant (sometimes he becomes violent), which makes it hard for many to interact or associate with him. Of course, he does feel other emotions like empathy and compassion, but rarely reveals them in public. His older brother, Pievi, has tried to convince him to open up more since their relationship is slowly drifting apart. Pithius does care about their relationship, it's just that he's not ready to get into any attachments yet after experiencing a horrible past. When Pithius was born, his parents were devastated to hear that he was born with a rare condition called "Eoxinara Diastralar" that prevents him from gathering liquid water and creating spherical droplets or other enchantments that involves water. When Pithius attended the Academy, he was basically a walking target for other students because in their land, strength defines a person and those without strength are treated like garbage and don't deserve to live. Pithius even tried to take his own life, but his brother stopped him just in time. Although, Pievi has changed since that incident, Pithius hasn't completely forgiven his actions.

[BIOGRAPHY]Name: Pievi /pi • ye • vee/Homeland: The Aeothian Islands, islands in the Tyrrhenian SeaSpecies: Hybrid (Human, Dragon)

[BIOGRAPHY]
Name: Pievi /pi • ye • vee/
Homeland: The Aeothian Islands, islands in the Tyrrhenian Sea
Species: Hybrid (Human, Dragon)

[PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION]
Nationality: Unknown
Age: 23
Born: January 15
Gender: Straight
Eye: Oxford Blue
Hair: Dark blue w/ bloody red & light blue highlights

[PERSONAL INFO]
Personality & Backstory:
» Pievi is the complete opposite of his younger brother. He is compassionate, attractive, confident, selfless, and loves to venture out into the unknown. He deeply cares about his younger brother and is trying to save their relationship. When it comes to his brother, he is very loving and sometimes protective. He's usually reckless and irrational at times when it comes to planning and such. One of his flaw is that sometimes he can be an intolerable, self-absorbed, egotistical prick which makes everyone around him feel annoyed and disgusted. Although, Pievi wasn't always like this. Back when Pievi was still attending the Academy, he was known as the "Golden Boy" and everyone praised and treated him well since he was the strongest among the upper class men. The only thing he ever cared about was his reputation, nothing else. And when he heard his younger brother was being bullied, he didn't do anything to stop it. He even admitted to himself that Pithius deserved to be treated that way because he was nothing without strength. When he saw Pithius attempting take his own life, Pievi was fast enough to stop him. Pithius wept and vented his pain to his brother. Pievi never knew how his brother felt or how much he's suffered until now and immediately regretted the decisions he never took to prevent these horrible outcomes. He promised himself that he would protective his younger brother and treat him fairly with or without strength.

[BIOGRAPHY]Name: Vista /vee • sta/Homeland: The Syracuse NationSpecies: Hybrid (Canis simensis, Human)

[BIOGRAPHY]
Name: Vista /vee • sta/
Homeland: The Syracuse Nation
Species: Hybrid (Canis simensis, Human)

[PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION]
Nationality: Unknown
Age: 20
Born: May 15
Gender: Aromantic
Eye: Canary
Hair: Brown w/ orange & yellow highlights

[PERSONAL INFO]
Personality & Backstory:
» Vista is dutiful, reliable, meticulous and affable in her own way. She was born with very high standards and in one of the wealthiest nations, but on the very soil she was born on, sexism is very alive. Women were only expected to give birth to children, raise them, and stay at home, but men had the freedom to do anything they desire and were treated with great respect. Being the only female member of the royal family had been difficult: Every morning she would be forced to wake up early and attend to her classes while her brothers were allowed to come in late or skip some classes. She would be severely punished (sometimes physically) if she ever made a mistake in any of her classes. She would be bullied and harassed in the Academy for even being a girl and existing, same goes for the other female students attending. Approximately 5% female students attended the Academy and the other 95% are male. She would often return back to the royal palace with cuts on her wrists, bruises on her knees and arms, a black eye, a nosebleed, and even a fracture. Her father and five brothers couldn't care less about her. Her mother, however, was Vista's guardian angel. Since her mother could not do anything to prevent the bullying and harassment, she only listened to her vents. Her mother would comfort her when she was depressed and tell her to always stay strong. Not long after, her mother died due to heart failure. After the death of her mother, Vista confronted her bullies and stood up for herself, brutally injuring them. Vista never attended the Academy ever since and was banished from ever returning to the royal family and if she ever did, she would immediately be executed on sight.

_

[AUGUST 2K17]
m'kay
so this took longer than i thought
betcha none of ya'll read those long descriptions
there's a lot of angst here too wrow
more comin' don't worry

PS: I edited some parts