Maximum Upgrade

Hiro Violet Wilbur and Penny was in the garage talking about how are they going to take down their arch enemies.

Hiro: Alright, Violet got a cool upgrade for you.

Violet: Really, what is it

Hiro: A Hover board

Violet: A hover board?

Hiro: Yep, Instead of walking, you can travel way faster with your new hover board.

Hiro gives Violet the hover board and she actives it by pressing a button and the hover board extended and the board started hovering off the ground.

Hiro: Penny, I decided to put more upgrade in your hover boots. Your thruster were not at its 100% speed.

Penny: My hover boots were not operational.

Hiro: I know, give me one of your boots.

Penny gives one her hover boots to Hiro so upgrade it even more.Hiro uses a blow torch to fix Penny's hover boot.

Hiro: Hover boots are now fully operational,Give them a try.

Hiro gives the hover boots to Penny , she puts them on and actives them. Penny hovered above the ground and moved slightly forward.

Hiro: Just one more person to upgrade.Wilbur, How fast can you run?

Wilbur: Pretty fast

Hiro: Forgot to tell you,Now that you have Electrokinesis, You run at lightning speed.

Wilbur: Really?

Wilbur starts to run rapidly with a blue lightning blur following him.

Wilbur: Wow, That is fast.

Hiro: Ready?

Violet: Ready

Wilbur: Let's Rock and Roll

Penny: I am Ready.

The Four were ready to take on their enemies. It was time for the Final Fight.