+002

[ P A S T. A G E 16 ]

「 Taein pov 」

"Taein-ah!" the door burst open making me flinch. I was startled to death. Taeil never did that, same as dad. I started to walk backwards,not realizing until i hit the counter in the kitchen. There was a knife at the back of me so i took it and held it tightly, i thought of something childish like a robber who barged in. It was Haechan, my seatmate in class, with a panic and worried expression on. I sighed in relief as i put down the knife. "Taeil hyung.. Taeil,," he said, out of breath.

I ran out with Haechan, holding tight of his hand to where god knows. and we arrived. The surrounding was somehow unfamiliar like somewhere near some abandoned building across the city road.

My eyes darted to Taeil, who was lying there lifelessly. He was in a dying state.

Little crowds were surrounding him. I panicked, running towards him, not to care to push people away. Blood was coming out of his head- it was everywhere. I dont want to live like this. I never wanted to see him like this. I dont want to lose another person in my life.

I went up to him and held him tightly as tears form in my bluery eyes. I dont want to care about nothing other than his live right now. Im scared. I dont want him to die.

"Taeil-ah.. Taeil oppa.." i managed to call out. He was only giving me a small smile in this kind of situation. "Dont go, please dont go.. Get yourself together Taeil-ssi!" I cried.

"Taein, taein-ah. Listen to me.." he held my hands tightly, caressing it soft. "Let me free from here. I dont want to see you like this but i hope you can let me go.. i want taein to be happy with others.. take care of dad. It is now my time.. but keep that in mind.,"

"That I'll always be there with you.."

that was the last thing he said.. and.. passed away.

"Just wait for me.."

I arrived, at home from the funeral. His friends and mine came too but for now, i just need rest.

knock knock

I looked at the door and laid sideways. "Taein-ah.." dad called. "You havent eat breakfast and lunch.. Come eat with us." he offered, closing the door and sit next to me,my back facing him. "Haechan is here." he continued. I sit straight and looked down. "I dont wanna get out.." i spoke.

"I miss oppa" the memories flashed in my head, it was hurting seeing him so happy in those old days.

I heard him sigh, "I'll call him in, okay?" I then nod. "but lets eat first." he handed me a plate of food. Rice, kimchi, a soup, bulgogi and fried eggs. This is a lot.. "Tae-ah~" i heard him calling after dad left. "You need to eat well, Tae-ah." he said, sitting next to me, not minding to face him.

"I'm getting emotional, Haechan-ah.." "I'm too weak to continue this life." I cried. "Its alright, im here for you. You cant give up easily honey." he comforted me, lending his shoulder. I thank him as always. It's really hard forgetting him. The warm embrace suddenly felt the same.

   🌐

12 : 06 am
tue, 26 jul 16

rewritten;

10 : 55 pm
fri, 25 aug 17

emo day eh¿
votes and comments will be appreciated👅💕