Chapter 1: Laying Eyes

[A/N]: This is a short story so it won't last for too long and it's inspired by "Baked Love" the Valentine's Chapter ^~^

There once was a bunny named Ed. He had a lovely family composed of two siblings; a brother and a sister. One day, the bunny had woken up early to go visit his grandparents. He never asks his parents for permission, though, his parents usually don't mind. Little did he know, that on his way to his grandparents.

Was that something unexpected will happen to him.

*~*~*~*~*

Ed's POV

Waking up early, I grabbed my leather bag that sat on my nightstand, went downstairs, and stuffed a few carrots in my bag. I can't wait to see my grandparents again! Oh boy, I sure do miss them!

Calm down Ed, you saw them yesterday! I thought to myself

I quietly shut the door as I hopped my way out of my little cottage. Then I hopped on my merry way down the stone pavement.

At a certain point, I stopped and spotted a really pretty butterfly on a really pretty flower. I took a moment to stare at the majestic being as it literally did nothing to put me in a trance. I slowly crept my way towards it, staying low.

When I was close enough, I slowly stood up on my hind legs. The butterfly suddenly flapped its wings and took off, me ofcourse chasing it.

Just then, I heard a noise. It sounded like... Running?

Turning my head towards the direction of the sound, I spotted a wolf, and it's running at me.

W-What's a wolf doing out here!?

Panicking, I started hopping away as fast as I could, the Wolf's footsteps becoming louder and louder.

I ran and ran, going into the forest.

The wolf eventually caught up with me, and was now in front of me. I quivered as I stared up at the towering figure. The Wolf bent his head down, making me shut my eyes tightly and curl up.

Then, unexpectedly, the wolf licked my back making me shiver and I let out a whimper. I-Is this what wolves do before they eat their m-meal?

After the Wolf had stopped licking me, I heard him dropping down next to me. I dared a peek at the wolf, which was a big mistake.

I saw dark eyes that seemed to hold so much emotion in them stare into my blue ones, but that wasn't it, no.

He looked like he was going to devour me in one bite.

I instantly shut my eyes again, shivering in fright.

You're just dreaming, Ed, wake up!

Suddenly, I felt something stroke my back. It wasn't furry, but it was warm and it feels... strange.

Daring to peek one more time, I saw that the wolf wasn't there, rather, a pair of...

Human legs?

The human was on his knees, his left hand on the grass, and his right hand petting me. What just happened?

He had black jeans on and a simple plain grey shirt.

I looked up at the human, spotting his lean body and his face which made me think of him as... appealing and attractive? But then, something else caught my attention. His eyes that held the same emotions as the wolf, and his ears!

A w-werewolf!?

He then gently picked me up, rolling me so that my back laid on his hands, he then carried me to what seems to be his home which was nearby.

He brought me inside, shut the door, and went to his bedroom. He placed me on his bed (which was indeed very large) and now gazed at me curiously.

I was still frightened, so I didn't dare to move a single inch.

He went to his desk and checked the cabinets for something. As I watched him check through the cabinets, I started to feel my eyelids get heavier and heavier...

But I need to escape! At the same time, I'm tired...

I then fell asleep, the run seemed to tire me out.

*~*~*~*~*

Kyle's POV

"Kyle, have you found your mate yet?" A question that everyone always ask me.

Ugh... why are people in my pack so annoying? I'll find a mate when I find one! Anyway, I've left my pack when I was seventeen, didn't get any permission to, but left anyway. I've learned a good bit about sorcery, just some potion making and some other magic stuff.

Kinda boring really.

I found this really old looking house, it was abandoned, so I moved in. Tidied and cleaned up the place, did that, and never did it again.

After a few months, I felt miserable and alone. I didn't really know what do, I occasionally went on hunts and runs, but that's about it.

One day, when I turned eighteen, I felt something.

It felt like a pull to something, and I needed that something.

My heart was feeling so warm and so fuzzy that my whole body felt like it was being hugged by multiple layers of fluffiness, if that makes sense.

I apparently had a convenient book that told me all about this feeling, and this feeling was that I found my mate. Well, not exactly found yet.

*~*~*~*~*

In my bed I lay there, asleep. I then had a dream, but I couldn't remember it very well, but from what I recall, it's about a bunny.

A pure white bunny with gorgeous blue eyes snuggled up in my arms, but next thing is, is a cute teenage boy with blue eyes, honey blonde hair, and bunny ears in my arms, and legs tangled with mine. I didn't feel disgusted, in fact.

I woke up with something hard in between my lower region.

*~*~*~*~*

[A/N]: Thank for reading this trash ;-;