Katherine Pierce - "Just love me" (NSFW)

"Katherine?" Your eyes widened when she leaned comfortably against one of the walls.

She had not grown a day older. She was still wearing the same high heels and the same perfect dress. And most of all she was still wearing the same smile, the smile you had once fallen in love with. "Don't tell me that you really thought you'd never see me again." Katherine walked towards you and the sharp nails of her hand touched the skin of your face. "I'm Katherine Pierce. If they send me to hell, I come back being in charge of that place."

You curled your lips up into a smile and you wrapped your arms around her neck. Yes, somehow you had known that Katherine Pierce wouldn't be that easy to kill, wouldn't be that easy to get rid of. But after all those years, after all this time, you had maybe lost your faith, had given up hope. But you should have known that a few years were nothing for Katherine Pierce.

"There are a few minor details I have to take care of first, but that's a matter of time." Katherine's nose brushed yours and then she kissed your lips. Even though she had been in hell for who knew how long, she was still wearing her red lipstick and you already knew that she would use it to leave prints of her kisses all over your body.

"Is there something I can do to help?" You looked up at her and wrapped your arms around her neck. "I don't want to lose you again. I've lost you a few times too many already." You swallowed and Katherine kissed you again, before her lips trailed down your neck.

"You don't need to worry about anything. Everything is taken care of and it's only a matter of time." Katherine pulled your shirt over your head and her lips touched your collarbone, your chest and eventually your stomach. "There is only one thing I need from you." Katherine lifted her head up and the moonlight was reflected in her eyes. "All I ask you is to just love me." She continued kissing your stomach and her fingers unbuttoned your jeans.

"If you ask me to just love you..." You closed your eyes and let out a few deep sighs. "Shouldn't this be the other way round? Shouldn't my hands wander over your body? Shouldn't I kiss your skin?" You placed your hands on her shoulders and Katherine shove your jeans down your hips while her lips kissed your underwear.

"We will get to that later." She smiled once more and she kissed the inside of your thighs while she took off your jeans and threw it on the floor. Her hands grabbed your knees and she widened your legs while her fingers played with the fabric covering your sensitive area. "Let me have some fun with your body first. I missed this." She used her nail to pierce the boxershort and then she ripped it apart. "I missed making you do things you never thought possible."

You held your breath and a moan escaped your lips while just the tip of her tongue caused a shiver of the good kind to roll down your spine already. "I missed it too."