super heroes part one

i stood on the roof top of the post office in what i thought was a peaceful town."scarlet flame, what the hell are you doing on my turf?"

i turned to see a raccoon man standing in the dark, staring at me."keeping this town safe, coon." he scoffed as he got closer."or shall i say, cartman."

"what..are you talking about?" i crossed my arms."no one in town weighs 500 pounds in their teens."

he got even closer."well i know who you are too. summer." i sighed. only four people knew who i was."anyway, i came to warn you. mysterion is now on the dark side, he is planning on attacking the town if you don't agree to what he demands."

"Kenny, that bastard." i said punching the roof door."go to professor chaos's lair, you should find him." i turned around to see the coon gone. thank god.

i knew something was up, so i called my partner."hey the human kite, mysterion has gone to the dark side and i need you. meet me at chaos's place."

i waited for him to get here."i came as fast as i could." he said running to me. i blushed slightly, i knew who he was, i knew who everyone was. charm is my strongest powers.

"thanks." i said kissing his cheek fast. for it was Kyle in the handsome kite costume."so what do we got?"

"the coon got me at my regular sot. he told me mysterion is now working with chaos and are planning on attacking the city if i don't agree to his demands." i informed him.

"don't worry, ill stay behind and if he does something funny ill sneak up on him."i walked to the entrance of the evil doers lair.

"mysterion!!!! I'm here!!!" i said walking around. the door closed loudly behind me. "KENNY YOU SON OF A BITCH SHOW YOURSELF!!!"

"MMHAMHAMHAMHAMHA!!!" a evil laugh echoed around me. " hello, beautiful scarlet flame." "Kenny show your god damn ass so i can beat it all the way to Mexico!"

more laughter filled the room. a shady figure apeared right in front of my eyes." miss me? no, because you easily replaced me with a kite."

if lookes could kill, his jabbed me with seven knives." kenny, im sorry we ended in a bad way but, you dont take your anger out on the town!!!"

he laughed again. "i would never,  just want you." he pushed me and as i fell he tied me to a chair. "bitch let me go!!!"

"now you wil be mine! and looks like kite boy pussied out." he showed me a video of kyle running away scared.

"n-no....." i said holding back tears." i think he doesnt give a shit about you."

THIRD POV (while scarlet was talking to mysterion)

"why hello the human kite." kyle looked around to see chaos and disarray tanding in front of him. "hehehehehehehe."

"whats so funny you evil scum!?" he yelled." you standing here while master mysterin has probley taken scarlet far away by know."

kyle looked at chaos in disbelief."she couldnt get caught that fast!" "but she did. better hurry kite man." kyle ran to go look for summer, but could not locate her

time to cal the group....