I Swear I'm Gonna Lose My Mind!

Yo! I haven't updated in like forever... whoops. I just had so much school and all I'm failing and stuff so I'm going to write now. I'm going to try my best to update from now on cause before I thought nobody would ever read my fics but seems that some people do and that makes me happy :3

---------------------------

It's 12:00 am. So what the hell am I doing on my laptop? Looking up meanings to dreams. I'm not about to tell my mother about it. She'll surely just tell me to calm down, but I can't calm down until I find out what this dream means. It felt like it was important, like it meant something. I could just be overreacting but I want to know.

So apparently to dream of a large, healthy field of wheat is a direct reflection of the success you will have in regards to your life goals. They will bring your success and prosperity and to see menacing or stormy clouds in your dream may imply a brewing situation that will soon explode with negative feelings. It also symbolizes ignorance and frustration with a certain issue. That sure helps me.. I think? My mind is still hazy from my lack of sleep. I wonder what it means? Does it mean I will have a very successful life and become a vet? Does it mean that my disease will get worse and my life will spiral into chaos?

Well, whatever, it's over and done now. I don't think this stuff even works anyway. It's just for fun right? It's 3:47 am now.. I'm just gonna have to try to sleep, I guess... I put away my laptop and close my eyes trying to fall back asleep. Drifting closer and closer to sleep.

beep! beep! beep!

My eyes crack wide open and I remember I had an alarm set for 6:30 to get ready for school. Why does life hate me? "Can't I just skip school today?" I say semi-loud so my mother can hear me. I hear my android phone's notification ring and I grab it and swipe it unlocked. "Go to school hunny :)" a text from my mother. I get up and grab a chocolate bar to eat for breakfast, cause I don't care. After I eat I brush my teeth as usual. I style my hair to look emo-ish since that's my title at school. I put in a long fringe brushed to one side of the face and over one of my eyes, dyed black, I also straightened it. I walk leisurely into my room and get dressed into a vintage-looking printed tee with Hello-Kitty on it, cause she is adorable, some ripped skinny jeans and a dark coloured zip-hoodie. I decided to wear my black converse shoes. "I'm leaving now." I say to my mom knowing she won't answer cause she's freaking asleep. Lucky bastard. "Love you, bye." I grab my backpack and head out the door to our apartment building.

I get to school at 7:27 am. The first place I go to is my meeting place for my best friend Lacy! Yeah I know, I said I don't have any friends, but at least I have her. I don't know what I would do without her. She gets here at 7:38 am as usual. "Hey, Minzy!" She says waving at me and sits beside me on the bench. "Hey dude. I heard there was this new kid at school! By the way the popular girls are talking about him he must be pretty hot!" She talks about this new kid.. huh, I didn't know there was a new kid? Wonder if we havd any classes together, I might wanna at least try and make a new friend. I nod in response to her. I don't want to talk and we both have this agreement with each other that if I don't wanna talk I should just listen, so I do. She talks and I listen, it's actually nice to hear her talk, but so tiring for me to talk all thd time so I don't. Soon enough the bell rings at 8:05 for us to head to our first block class. "See ya, Minzy!" Lacy calls out, "Ciao, Lacy." I responded with that because I have to say something or she'll think I'm sad or something.

I walk into my art class to find a very boring lecture beginning. I sit in my seat alone as the teacher speaks this stuoid nonsense. Then the door opens and a really cute boy walks in. He is just so gorgeous! His hair is like a blonde but at the same time a brown, his eyes a really bright blue buf still dark and kinda exciting! I'm throwing this out there now though, why is he walking towards the desk beside me?

-----------------------------

That cliffhanger though? Once again I'm sorry I haven't been updating this but I will be updating now. Cuz its SUMMER TIME