Chapter 1.

Goku:
Vegeta is begging Whis to make him surpass me but it doesn't work like that..."WHIS KAKORAT IS ALWAYS 1 STEP AHEAD OF ME AND IT'S NOT FAIR MAKE ME SURPASS HIM I BEG YOU!" Vegeta moaned.Whis on the other hand."Lord Beerus if u don't mind taking a step back I'm gonna blow Vegeta away," Vegeta transformed and Whis powered up."VEGETA GET OFF MY PLANNET HAAAAAAAAAAAA....Heh did you really think a god would get angry that easily," Whis laughed. I scratched my head and asked if training is up."Of course not" Beerus said yawning. The training continued as we gained more power and new abilitys.

Gohan:
Goten and Trunks will be their normal self  always playing and fighting.One time Trunks badly injured Goten and he got grounded.So this time I'm on the look,  while studying on this word search my mother just gave me."Hey Goten wanna spar?" Trunks asked giggly "sure why not" Goten replied. "Err..no that will be a bad idea no sparring last time Goten got badly hurt," I said while crossing a word. "Ok, fine we'll go to the park and play," Trunks said suspiciously. I wonder what their up to.

Goten:
"Hey trunks,was it a good idea lying to Gohan  that we were going to the park when we are going to spar near the mountains?" I asked casually."Heh bet you he won't know,he's doing his nerdy work hehe lets go fight we will be fine," Trunks said confidently. A couple seconds later, we stopped at a mountain."HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I cut Trunks"Hey Trunks don't transform yet we want to go smoothly first hehe." Trunks punched Me in the stomach then swinged me in the floor,I transformed and punched him through 5 rocks then..."KAAAAAAAAAA" "IM SSJ ASWELL SO DO YOUR BEST SHOT" trunks yelled like a tough guy. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........HAAAAAAAAAAAA" Trunks tried to block my shot but ended up losing his transformation and laying crying. Then Gohan came flying..."GOTEN, TRUNKS I TOLD YOU NOT TO FIGHT AND THIS ISN'T A FAR AWAY ENOUGH PLACE THAT KAMEHAMEHA HIT ATLEAST 3 AEROPLANES which doesn't matter that much BUT ANYWAY I SAID NOT TO FIGHT WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN" Gohan yelled furiously. "It was Trunks' Idea I did tell him if it was a good idea lying to you and he said you woudn't know" I explained. "I didn't k-know you was gonna u-use a k-ki move" Trunks said struggling. "WELL NEXT TIME....

       😪

Gohan continued to yell as we flew back home. But there was one problem.Mom isn't home "MOM! ARE YOU HERE???" I asked curiously. Nobody responded. We searched the entire house and neighbourhood.she wasn't there then we saw a note.........

To be concluded.

Thanks for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed my new book find out what happens with that note in the next chapter.😱😱😱 and sorry if this was too short.