chapter 2: strangers // olivia's pov

6:04 am. at the benches where i usually sleep every night there is no one, but today there is a stranger. she is quite stunning even sleeping. it's kinda cold out here and i really have a strong urge to give her my blanket, since she is cuddled up into a ball. i continue reading, "romeo and juliet", which is for my english class. sleeping beauty across from me suddenly awakes from a text. i cover my head in my book acting interested. all i hear is silence, so i peak my head out to observe the stranger. as i quickly looked i noticed that she was awake and she was staring right at me. i suddenly start turning red and hurry up and cover my face. she probably thinks i'm weird i repeat in my head. then i hear the beauty speak, "i see you there..." as she giggles. i uncover the book from my face and we make eye contact once again. i couldn't help but smile once i looked at her, and she smiled back. "hi." i sit up and place the book on my lap. "so stranger why are you here at this time of day?" she asked. i suddenly get lost in her eyes and say without thinking, "to admire art." she covers her face and laughs. then i finally come back to reality. "oh my gosh i didn't mean to say that. i mean you are pretty... um.." i quickly turn a bright red. she stops me, "it's fine" she says laughing, "and thanks... i guess. anyways what's your name?" i adjust my beanie and bring my knees to my chest. "my names olivia, but you can call me liv. what's yours?" i say smiling. she quickly replies, "kate." only a name given to an angel.