Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s Point of view
I looked out the window and stared at the school building in wonder. Collège Françoise Dupont I think is the name of this school. I still couldn't believe he allowed me to go to school, but I'm not complaining at all. A little break from my dance studio wouldn't be so bad.

I inhaled and exhaled before putting a smile on my face and exiting my limousine. I had just notice that the kids were staring at me. I looked down before quickly speed walking up the steps of the school. 'I knew I shouldn't have taken the stupid limousine...' I thought as I repeatedly slapped my forehead while mumbling stupid. I looked up and jumped forward in surprise when someone tapped my shoulder.

I slowly turned to them and saw a girl with blueish pigtails and a girl with long, brown hair, and red highlights and glasses.

I said,"O-oh, hello there, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a new student and-"

The girl with glasses interrupted me by asking,"Are you really the famous, teenage dancer that everyone's been talking about?!"

I blinked and slowly nodded. "W-well, y-yeah that's me, but you can just call me (Y/N)-"

I was cut off by her again,"I can't believe I'm actually talking to another celebrity! Marinette, can you believe that we have two famous people going to our school?!"

The girl with glasses shook Marinette's shoulders while rambling on about me. I nervously smiled and bowed my head a bit.

"Thank you for your compliments, but I'm only a dancer. What's your name?" I asked her.

The girl turned back to me and stuck her hand out. "I'm Alya and this is my best friend, Marinette. Oh, and might I add that she's the best designer in all of Paris!" Alya said.

Marinette blushed and shook her head. "I-I don't know if I'm the best-"

She gets cut off by some blonde girl pushing her to the side and giving me her best smile. "Oh, I've heard sooo much about you! You're the famous (Y/N) (L/N). Well, you might know me-oh, who am I kidding, of course you know me, everyone does," She said, giggling and twirling a piece of her hair.

I blink and say,"I'm sorry, but I've never met you before. At least, I don't think we've ever met before..."

The blonde girl gave me her biggest glare and put her hands on her hips. "What do you mean you don't know me?! I'm Cholè Bourgeois, the mayor's daughter," She screamed at me.

I cowered back a bit and bumped into the door. I smiled nervously at her and said,"I-I'm sorry, b-but I better go b-before I'm late for class..."

I quickly open the door and speed walk away from them all. I look back and sigh in relief when I find out they aren't following me. I turned back around and bumped into someone.

I fall back on the ground and groan. "Ow..." I mumbled while rubbing my back.

"I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?" A male voice asked.

I say,"I'm fine, really-" I finally look up at him and my breath hitches.

He seems to do the same and we just stare into each other's eyes. His eyes are so bright and captivating. Wow, I never thought I would say those words. Our stare off is broken when a boy with dark skin and a blue hat grabs the boy's shoulder making him turn his attention to his friend.

I quickly get up and run away from him while he wasn't looking. My heart was beating so fast and my face was heating up whenever I thought about him.

Before I turn a corner, I hear the boy with the hat say his name,"Hey, Adrien, where'd the girl go?"

'Adrien...' I thought as a small smile found its way to my face.

'Maybe this school won't be so bad...' I thought, making my way to the office to get my schedule.
~
Adrien's Point of view
I sat in class and daydreamed about that girl. It's funny how I never caught her name or even met her, but I still feel this growing pain in my heart.

I face the teacher when she says,"Class, I would like you all to welcome our newest student, (Y/N) (L/N)."

The class starts to whisper when the girl walked in.

'That's her!' I excitedly thought.

A huge, goofy smile appeared on my face when I saw the (H/C) haired girl walk in with a shy smile. My eyes never seemed to leave her figure, even when Nino was waving his hand in front of my face.

"She's stunning, isn't she, Nino?" I breathed out.

Nino had a confused look on his face. "Uh, yeah, sure, dude. You've been staring at her for two minutes, now," Nino said, stifling his laughter.

My eyes widened and I looked at him worried. "R-really? I have?" I asked.

'God, I hope she didn't see me. If she did, I probably looked like some kind of weirdo.' I silently scolded myself and shook my head.

"Anyway, you can sit anywhere you'd like, Ms.(L/N)."

She nodded and she scanned the classroom. Her eyes found mine and we stared at each other again. I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks and my heart beat faster when she walked over to Nino and I and sat beside me. I tensed up from nervousness.

Nino waved to her, saying,"Hey, dudette. My name's Nino is this is my buddy, Adrien."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder while I gave her a smile. Though, my smile came out more uncomfortable than welcoming.

"Ah, well i-it's nice to m-meet you both," She stuttered out.

She turned back to the front and seemed to stare off into space. The whole class, I couldn't even pay attention. I just kept on glancing at her and kept on wondering what she was doing. Nino would occasionally chat with her while I kind of sat awkwardly in the middle.

Whenever I tried to talk to her, my breath would hitched and I couldn't process any words. I just feel so tongue tied and nervous around her. And just as class started, it ended sooner than I expected. Everyone got up from their seats and came over to our table to greet (Y/N).

I finally got the courage to poke her shoulder and ask,"U-um...hey, (Y/N)...so, um...would you like to sit with Nino and I d-during lunch?"

Wow, real smooth, Adrien. You stuttered through every word.

She shyly smiled at me and nodded. "Of course, Adrien. I would be happy to sit with you guys," She kindly accepted.

My eyes widened as I cheered in my head. I smiled at her and said,"Great-I-I mean...uh...see you then."

I quickly speed walked away from her in embarrassment and sighed in relief.

Plagg popped his head out from my bag and said,"Wow, reeeaaal smooth, Adrien. 'G-great-Uh, I mean-errrr-brain error.'" Plagg mocked, snickering afterwards.

I rolled my eyes and whispered,"Just go back to eating your stinky cheese."

I pushed his head back in my bag and continued to walk to my next class.