I Have Nothing

«Don't walk away from me»
Kurt sings I Have Nothing and I can't help but think that this song is perfect for his voice. Maybe he is right, he wasn't cheating me, but I'm so afraid. I am so scared of losing him. When I see the messages on his phone, I got mad because someone else was inside his mind. Because someone else made him laugh and made him happy. I don't want to walk away from him, I want to run into his arms and hold him.
«I have nothing if I don't have you» Without you, Kurt, my life is empty. You are my everything, Kurt, but I can't forgive you easily. Maybe you don't know, but I'll miss you.
His eyes are full of tears and, I know, so are mine. His voice is clear while he sings the last notes, nut I can hear his heart breaks in pieces when my eyes look over him. I can't stand this situation anymore, but he has to understand that my life will drastically change when he goes away. He will probably go in New York, I know he will, and I will remain in Lima, without him.
Everybody clap, it's his best performance and I am so proud of him, he changed so much in these months, he is stronger now and he finds his place in the world. A lonely tear stains my face when I realize that his world doesn't include me at all.