chapter 9

( Alice and Ally )

"We had said good morning to Brittany and Mandy", then we had asked what is for breakfast? And Brittany and Mandy had said that we don't have breakfast until we had finished our morning chores! So we had watched Mandy picking up Brittany to go do house work, so after we had watched how they made the place so clean.

"Me and Ally were thinking that we should cook us all breakfast to start off the day!" So we had made pancakes, eggs and bacon for breakfast.

So after we had finished making breakfast, "we had called Brittany and Mandy to come over to eat!" We also had gave them juice to drink. Then we had made Brittany a bath so she wouldn't smell! So after her bath me and my sister had found some doll clothes for her to wear than I had took her dirty clothes and washed them.

( Michelle )

When I had gotten up! I had saw the girls had done there chores, the next thing I had told them was go outside and play while I get my bills done.

( Mandy )

When we had heard what Michelle had told us that we can go outside to play! "I was surprised" but we had all nodded our heads yes, I had put Brittany into my shirt pocket so she wouldn't Fall and her self before we get to the park.

I heard Brittany asking me what is the park like? I had told Brittany the park is a fun place to be at, and I saw her nodding her head saying okay.

So after we had gotten to the park, I had asked Brittany what she wants to do first? And I saw her pointing at the swings. So when we all had went to the swings, I had carefully put Brittany into my pocket then I had started to swing! When we were all finished playing on the swings "the three of us had heard Brittany laughing" then we all had played hide and seek at the park.

( Brittany )

"After we had fun playing on the swings!" My three big sisters said we are going to play hide and seek here at the park, our sister Mandy was it so she had turned around to start counting.

So when she had finished counting to 10, she had found Ally hiding behind the slide then she had found Alice hiding behind a bush! "I was hiding behind a tree" while I was waiting for my three sisters to find me.

I didn't noticed that there was twins watching me! "Until they had came up to me" the brother name was gaara and his twin sister name is Marie, I had told them it was very nice meeting you too my name is Brittany.

I had told them that I am playing hide and seek with my three big sisters! There names are Mandy, Alice and Ally. Then my sisters had finally found my hiding spot! And had told me that it was time to go back to the orphanage, so I had told my new friends that I had to go.

( Gaara and Marie )

When we had seen our new little friend leave with her three big sisters, we noticed that Brittany, Mandy, Alice and Ally are orpans. So we had thought of a plan but we had heard our mom was calling us to go home, we had asked our mom if she can go to the orphanage and adopt kids that lives at the orphanage.

And our mom had told us that we are going tomorrow! We were getting all excited for tomorrow.