chapter 1

hisoka pov

i looked at the image for a very long time. my eyes scanned every inch of the canvas, searching and searching but...i have yet to find it. not a single one. i held a small black brush in my hand, simply knowing in my mind that there is a mistake, even if only a small one, on the canvas somewhere and that i would be able to see it if i were to look at it long enough. i had been working on this project for a month now and i had finally found someone who was willing to make me an offer. a small fee of 100k. at least small compared to what ive been offered for paintings in the past. still...it would be enough to get me through this month so i cant afford to make even the slightest mistake. a single mistake with the brush and 100k would be out of my reach. id have to rely on my other already strained relationships in order to get through till i paint another masterpiece. 

again i scanned the rather large canvas, about 5ft by 4ft, as it sat on the ground leaning against the far wall of my condo. it was a picturesque image of what has came to be one of my most iconic sexual experiences: a youthful, meticulously detailed, all around perfectly captured image of a man's--

"....umm....mr hisoka?"

i was pulled from my state of increased focus when i heard a voice. a glance over my right shoulder revealed it to belong to that of a woman. she was rather short, about 5'6", and bore a surprised expression on her youthful face. 

"...ms baise would like to see you at her office..." she seemed to have difficulty with her speech but i understood what she was conveying well enough. it seems my 'boss' would like to speak with me. i speak of ms baise in such a way because she isnt my direct employer. i merely rely on her to get the word out about my work as well as organize showings of my work. she considers herself my boss when she would be, more appropiately named, the marketing department, if you will. 

"i understand. i will be there after i finish," i stated. the woman nodded and, with an unbecomingly dark blush, quickly made her way out the door to the elevator. i heard the ding before it started its decent. i sighed. "...what to do...what to do....what to do?" i thought aloud. i i wondered what i would do if the client finds a mistake when i couldnt. it would be quite the embarrassment. 

i resigned myself, simply hoping for the best. i simply hoped that the painting would suffice. i prayed that my luck would hold out and that i wouldnt give poor ms baise more work to do. she has done rather well in preserving my good reputation among clientele. it would be a shame to work her too hard. 

i turned away from the painting, finding it near impossible to look at it anymore. while the image was quite beautiful, i simply couldnt stand to look at it anymore. i had failed to locate a mistake within my own work. when i did so, i felt the cool breeze of the morning blow through my personal studio. it was quite chilly. it was then that i realized.... 

"...oh my..."

the words escaped my lips in a state of only mild shock as it became clear to deduce why the woman from earlier had such a dark blush. i was in the most beautiful of states when it came to the human body. what is that? you must say.

why, i was nude, of course.

a most glorious way to be. it is instrumental in my process to creating the many masterpieces i have and earning the studio and condo that i currently own. it was what i had found to be one of the only ways to really bring out my genius. it is the combination of the free space created when i moved the many desks and paint cans out of the center of the room so that i could walk around, the time of the morning being just after sunrise, and the fact that both all my windows and my front door were open and the curtains parted letting in all the natural light that created my process. it is the very foundation of my being. oohhh the feeling that flowed over me when i realized why the woman was the way she was. what she must have thought of me during those few moments that made up our brief exchange. a shiver followed by a tingling sensation that made me realize once again that this is truly what it means to be alive! do i dare say that it was orgasmic? i do, and i dare say that anyone depriving themselves of this experience should be tied to a pole, stripped, and have all of their orifices filled to the brim with foriegn objects!!