chapter 10

hisoka pov

I sighed. my fun time ran a little longer than I expected. I was able to make it to the party just after midnight. I went with the fashionably late persona, sporting a dress shirt and slacks with some nice shoes. I made my way up the elevator to the floor as indicated by the invitation. 

the party....was dead. sure there was some music still playing and some were littering the dance floor, but all in all....the place lacked the life I was expecting. I didn't know if this was solely because of the time of night or whether or not the life of the party had left already but....all I did know is that I was quickly losing interest. it was getting to the point that I fully intended to turn on my heels and leave. its been a few days since ive seen shachy so I could pay him a visit. of course, id like a few drinks in me before I go over there.

there are ups and downs to shachy. when he is horny, its the easiest to manipulate him. when he isn't so much, the journey to get him horny will not only take forever, but actually require me to listen to him talk.

his voice is akin to nails on a chalkboard when he isn't in heat. 

nevertheless, I now see a value in spending a little bit of time here. I made my way over to the bar. I waited patiently. a few minutes passed and....well I haven't seen any bartenders. I looked around the bar top, searching for someone tending to it but alas, I didn't see hind nor tail of a bar attendant. what in the world happened to the bartender? no wonder there wasn't any life here. everyone is starting to sober up! I stood up, finally realizing the real reason that I felt compelled to come to this party. I rolled up my sleeves and made my way around the bar top. there was good wine and liquor here. I could work with this. 

just you wait, people. ill have you intoxicated soon enough.

later on that night....

I looked around the hall, letting out a long sigh of relief. the party had regained its life thanks to the spirits I provided. I rolled down my sleeves, patting myself on the back for a job well done. naturally I enjoyed some of the 'free' drinks *wink* so I was able to achieve my original goal of mild intoxication. I grabbed a bottle, having become tired of all these people, and I headed out for the night. 

it was rather late in the evening but not late enough to retire for the evening. besides, I wasn't looking forward to heading back home. I made the unfortunate mistake of letting izunavi fall asleep in my bed. every time I did that, when I would get in the bed, he would wiggle himself into my embrace. if that failed, he had to have some part of his body touching me all night. it would be extremely uncomfortable but I would usually would have had a long night. naturally I would like to avoid that as much as possible. so....I ventured over to shachy's house. 

I knocked on the door. I knew that it would take time for him to make it to the door. it is rather late in the evening, after all. I took to sipping from the bottle until I heard footsteps. the door eventually opened. he stood before me, wearing some loose blue and white pinstripe pajama bottoms and a blank white tee that hung lazily off his shoulder. he wiped his eyes, looking at who had came to the door. 

"...who...who is it?" he whispered, his voice heavy with sleep. I knew that his father wasn't here. I had talked to him a while ago, finding that he would be on a long business trip all this week. he wasn't due till Monday so it was just shachy. 

it took a moment before he realized who I was. I sipped from the bottle. turns out a grabbed a random bottle of white wine. "h-h-hisoka?! what....what are you doing here?" he asked, the energy returning to his somewhat lifeless body. it was about time. I was beginning to think he wasn't excited to see me.