Prologue

Prologue:
So Hia their 👋🏻! My name is Gina and im 10 Weeks pregnant. And I go to school at Jackson high . it's tough handling being pregnant and going to school because apparently then people think your a slut. But whatever cus I know I'm not ,but my boyfriend had moved away before I could even tell him that I was pregnant so he Doesn't know that this is his baby. My best friends are jayalyz, ieana, ,and Carlilz and I love them dearly. Kaylee is the popular girl , the girl that hated me every since 4th grade, it's unknown why she hates me but whatever I hate her as much as she hates me.

Setting:Home

"Momm!! Mommy!! I need you!!!" (mom walks intobathroom) "Yes honey?" "Can you pick that up for me?" (Mom picks up hair comb) "Here Hon, Breakfast is outside I'll see you tonight I'm heading to work now I love you" "I love you to mom see you". (Mom grabs keys and heads out) So mom left to work and now I just nee... (Hair Comb drops again) Awww cmon! Are u for real!! (Try's to pick up comb with foot) (BAM!) AWW whatever Ill just look like I just got of out the jungle. 
(Ate breakfast and now is heading to the bus stop) Ginaaaa!! GINAAAA!! (Gina turns around) OMGG HII CARILIZ !! I thought you weren't going to school!! Yeah I thought so to but nooooo doesn't matter if I'm sick I just need to suck it up and go to school. (Gina and Cariliz laugh) So have u told max yet? Of course... hehe... GINAA!! Why have you not told max yet! (Max is my boyfriend the boy who got me pregnant) (he looks like this)

(Anyways) I'm sorry! But I just don't think it's the right time! Im not ready ! GINAAAA HOW DO U KNOW IF U DONT EVEN TRY!! (Gina groans) Finee! (Grabs phone)

          Come back for another episode!!!
                     End of episode 1
              Tell me how I like it!
Thanks for reading !!