2)Lots o People

M A R I A

Finn Liam Kjellberg~

"Hey!" He said extremely ecstatic to see me in at least...I don't know maybe around 10 years. "...hi" I responded softly giving him a cute look. Then another boy walked in..."Samuel?!" Finn,Alex, and I said in union. "Yep that's me", he said. I jumped up and ran up and hugged him.. like a bear of course. Sooner Alex and Finn came over to create a group hug. "We should catch up let's go in the lounge." Alex said kinda muffled from the hug. We walked up stairs past my bedroom and into the lounge. I walked in and flopped on the futon. Alex pushed me off and I groaned while the boys snickered. "Looks like Maria hasn't changed much." Sam said as we all started to laugh at his comment. "What I want to know is if I'm the only girl in this house." I said. "Well Mo-" Alex tried but I cut him off "Besides Mom." "Well I have a little sister she's 16 though." Finn said. "Well...GO GET HER!!" I shouted. "MARIA!!!!!" Dad yelled. "STOP FUCKING SHOUTING!!!" He yelled in his old rage voice.

F I N N

As I walked downstairs I found my mom sitting on the couch. "Mom..." I said "Yes Finn" she responded in her still high pitched voice. "Where's Luna and Dad?" I asked "There outside getting the bags." Mom responded. I started to walk towards the door when I heard a call for my name. "Fiinn..." I turned around and sat on the couch with my mom. "Yes Ma?" I asked. "I was the way you looked at Maria..." she said to to me. "What do you mean the way I looked at her was normal." I tried to cover up my feelings with a lie. "Okay I hope you know I'm telling Felix about this little crush of yours." She said. 'SHIT she didn't believe me FUCK' I thought. "UGH! Ok" I exclaimed.

I got back up to go get Luna, so Maria wouldn't be lonely. I walk out the door and called for Luna "LUNA!!!!MARIA NEEDS A FRIEND!!!!!" Luna walked up and said "Who the hell is Maria I thought it was Alex?" She asked. I nudged her "Just be nice" I said as I stuck my tung out at her. "FINN!!" I heard my dad call for me. "Yesss...oh hey Mr. And Mrs. McLoughlin." I said as Signe and Sean waved. "Finn I wanted you to meet Jemma." dad said smiling at me.

( That's Jemma^^)

( That's Jemma^^)

Jemma smiled "Hey I'm Jemma, Sean's eldest daughter!" She shouted pretty loud.

M A R I A

I heard footsteps coming toward the door. Sooner the door opens a Finn is there with two other females. I looked at one of them and smiled. "Jemma?" I asked. "Maria?" she asked back. "Jemiiiii!! You didn't tell me you were visiting." I said as I hugged her. "Sorry, but how do you guys know each other because you never met my sister?" Sam asked us. "Oh, no I've definitely met her." Jemma and I say at the same time. We start to laugh at our weird telepathy that we just had. "What meant was...." we both said at the same time again while doing that we looked at each other. "Anywhoo we met on Instagram about 2 years ago" I continued. "Wowie we have known each other for 2 years...this our 4th time seeing each other in person!" Jemma shouted with excitement. "We even have a ship name that was trending on Instagram about 5 months ago." I responded. "Yeah!....JEMRIA!!!!" Everyone in the room started laughing. "Well since you guys know each other this is
my sister Luna." Finn said to us.

" Finn said to us

(That's Luna^^)

She looked directly at my brother and blushed. SHE.JUST.BLUSHED.AT.MY.BROTHER!

This is fine everything will be fine. I kept repeating in my head and soon sighed out of frustration. "Sorry guys I'll be back I need some fresh air." I said.

---------
Sorry this one is really short but I HOPE the next one will be longer.

            -yui out PEACE