Chapter 5- My Dread, My Soulmate

Song: Victoria Justice Tripped

~Zachariah Odin~

Speaking shouldn't be a problem, right? 

We are soulmates, equally bound to each other as the circular elastic band, if broken, we break.

I can't help but think that she wouldn't want to be with me because I'm mute. And if asks me why, what do I tell her? The ugly truth or the harsh reality after it? If she doesn't ask me do I tell her anyway? I know as an Alpha I shouldn't be, but I am afraid, afraid of how she'd react. 

My silence. My stupid silence, the ability of not having the ability to speak. The mute Alpha and the Omega, what fate we have. 

But my soulmate surprised me. She has the ability of amazing me with her mind. She accepted me. I never knew that she would- why did she accept me? 

"It's okay, I don't mind that you can't. I just want to know how we can communicate," I don't know if she noticed how happy she made me. My only soulmate accepted me, my deformity of being mute. 

I don't know what I did in this world to deserve her. Irene, I want to say her name so badly. My mate is beautiful, that the certain word would vanish in jealousy. Irene is beauty, my beauty. Her dark brown hair was covering her dazzling hazel eyes. Oh, how I get lost in them, I swiftly pushed her hair aside to appreciate the diamond I call my soulmate. Mine, only made for me, no one else. 

She looked down, a sombre shadow loomed over her as she was about to push me away, and I decided that I was never going to let her go. "I can't mind-link you because my wolf is weak, I'm sure your know that," Her soft voice nearly made me crumble in defeat. Guilt swarmed my insides. I know that she can sometimes feel her wolf, but it's weak. 

I did this to her. I had to, I have some vivid memories of why I repressed her wolf but I can't tell her right now, she will leave me, if she didn't leave me for my voice, she'll leave me because of what I had done and what I'd become. 

I held her hand taking her to my room, I'm going to tell her exactly why I'm mute and why she can't feel her wolf all the time, if she leaves me then we weren't meant to be. Who'd want a defective Alpha as their mate anyway? 

But my heart had another mind of its own. 

I can't resist her scent, her delicious unique self was driving me nuts, I want her, my crude self couldn't keep control. I stirred her against my door, so irresistible and only mine to devour and caved. I touched her lips with mine, she made me worse by moaning like that. The heat between us grew and so did the bulge in my boxers. She is mine, as I am hers, the positive to my negative.