Battles On

.........we must go now

Azuka: Where!?

Mikasa: We must defeate the hollow.

After that they reach the park and they saw a big hollow wanted to eat a girl spirit.

Azuka: Wait, is that a spirit?!

Mikasa: Yes we can see something that other people can't see. The spirit and the hollow also can see us.

Azuka: So we must save her!

Mikasa: Let's go Azuka!!! Let's defeate the hollow.

While they are fighting the hollow, they don't remind that another hollow was appeard. After a while fighting, finally the hollow has been defeated. But they don't know where the girl. Suddenly they hear a scream from the playground.

Ahhh!!! Please someone help me!!!!!!

Azuka and Mikasa run into the playground and saw the girl was trap at the monster tongue. Azuka cut the tongue and the hollow scream.

Azuka: Mikasa! Go save the girl! I'll finish this things up.

The battle of the two of them has begin. Azuka try her best to defeate the hollow, and the of it Azuka turn the hollow into ice and cut it into pieces.

Mikasa: We must put this girl to the spirit world.

Azuka: Wait what!! Spirit world?!

Mikasa: Yes. Look at the bottom of your sword , that symbol is to remove spirit from human world to spirit world. You just put it at her forehead and done.

Azuka: You mean like this( While putting the sword holder at her forehead) Gasp.. The girl disappeard!!!

Mikasa: She is now at the spirit world and save from the evil hollow.

Azuka: Wait!! I still have a class now!! What I must do!!!

Mikasa: Don't worry, the bracelet also have a power to control your body while becoming the moon swordess.
And also we can walk on the air and jump really high. You can try it when you are going to your school. And also don't forget to go the temple for a meething

Azuka: Sure and thank you.

Mikasa: Okey bye.

So the two of them wave and Azuka jump. She was shoke because what have Mikasa said is real. So she jump until she reach her school. When Azuka is going inside her body was already there so she touch her body and she has return to her body. So she going her class, but it was already time to go home. Azuka walking home and went to the temple.

So she reach the temple and saw many moon swordess there. What happening here she think but suddenly Lisa appeard in front of her and said.

Lisa: Your parents has return!!!

Azuka: What!!!!!!!! Really!!!!