Making friends

(So the outfits tied. But my sister said bad boy / Gothic so that is how its going)

~Chance~

I picked up the band shirt and black skinny jeans and scrambled into the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed and headed down stairs.

"Oh there you are, hun" My grandad said. "i made you pancakes"

"thanks, grandad" I replied.

We didn't eat together because grandad had to go to work, so i let my thoughts take over.

What are people going to think of me?

There going to think your a weirdo who just sings and draws all day! the voice in my head replied.

Thanks that really boosted my confidence.

Oh i forgot. You cant make friends because you wont talk for the first month or so.

I have anxiety, what do you expect from me?

I looked up at the clock and saw that i'v been talking to myself for ten mins.

I grabbed my black studded bag and ran out the door.

I saw a girl walking. She had a black dress that looked really expensive. She looked me up and down.

"Hey, are you the new kid? Whats your name? I'm Historia."

Omg someones talking to me what do i do. Wait Historia, i'v heard that somewhere, oh god shes the town presidents daughter. I cant be rude.

"Hi, Historia. I'm Chance."

" What a cute name. You know what, Why don't you skip school with me and my friends?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think? Hang with the cool kids or go to school? Do we trust the rich kids? Do we want to be in the centre of attentions with anxiety? But we can't be a lone wolf forever.

Comment what you think!

(Pic above is Historia)