|||black out|||

"What the fuck Jane!" Lucas screamed. "I swear Lucas let me explain!" Jane said. After she explained everything that happened Lucas had the most concerned look."this poor kid" he mumbled pacing the room.

-

Mike woke up and saw Jane sitting on the bed. "Jane" he said with a tone filled with hatred. "Wheeler.. I didn't kill dustin." She said. "You did"

"I didn't" she mocked

"Go to hell" mike said

"I'm already there" she replied like a edgy preteen.

"Go kill yourself. I'm done with you. I never want to see you again" mike said choking back tears. The image of Dustin flashed in his head and he knew he would cry so he pushed Jane.
"Leave" he said weakly. Jane sighed and walked out.

-

"Doesn't believe me" Jane said pacing the room with a gun in her hand. "Jane that kid is a wimp. You kill him or lock  him up"  Lucas said. "Never" she replied. "Then fuck, I don't know" Lucas responded aggravated. "We can't kill him Lucas!" She exclaimed. "Well then what do we do?" Lucas asked. "I don't know just let me think" she replied in a hurry.  Lucas looked unsure and sighed. "Okay let me try again" Jane said unconfidently. "Jane it's not gonna work" Lucas said but Jane was content on talking this out.

*

Mike sat on his bed crying then he heard the door open. He looked up to see Jane with mascara all down her cheeks. His eyes still stinged with tears. "Mike, I just.. I can't do this okay" she said falling apart in her tears.  Mike felt guilty for being so harsh but he still didn't trust her. Yet something possessed him to get  up and walk over to Jane. She looked up at him sobbing. Mike wrapped his arms around James small body. She started shaking then mumbled "get away from me". Mike was taken by shock and then lashed out "I TRY FUCKING COMFORTING YOU AFTER I CANT EVEN TRUST YOU.  MAYBE FOR ONCE ACCEPT LOVE IN YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF PUSHING IT AWAY".

Then he ran out and nothing else was said. He's different maybe gone. Jane fucked with him so much he doesn't even know what to do. He just kept running. Mike ran past Lucas and out to the car. Realizing the car was locked he threw off his sweater and noticed a huge blood stain. He tore the stitches. Then he felt pain a lot.

Black out.