Ch.1

3rd person pov

Alexander nervously approached his new home. He was just recently adopted by a man of the name George Washington. He prayed that this was the last home he'd ever live at, all of his other foster homes never really went well and always sent him back. Alex took a deep breath and walked inside where he would find his new parents. There was a tall, kind looking man that he assumed was Washington, standing next to him was a sweet looking lady that he assumed was his wife. Behind both of them was their son.

Alex's pov
cause I don't know how to write in 3rd person for shit

I looked into the Hazel eyes of this boy, he looked about my age. He had a darker skin and curly dark brown hair tied back into a bun. He was glaring at me, He obviously didn't want a brother. Actually, he looked like he DEFIANTLY didn't want a brother. Washington shot a glare at him and He says, "Lafayette, why don't you show Alexander to your room." He huffed and walked upstairs. I hesitated for a moment then followed. Once we got into the room I looked around, there were two beds with desks at the end of them. There was also one big dresser in between the beds, separating them.
" This is your bed.." Lafayette said, pointing to the empty bed with a red cotton blanket and white sheet. I smiled at him but he only glared back. It was obvious he didn't like me.
"I'm Alexander Hamilton.." I finally say.
He rolled his eyes at me. 
"How long are you gonna be here?" He snaps at me.    Are those really gonna be the his first words to me? 
"Um..forever I hope." 
Okay short chapter but guess who really doesn't know how to write--