Firmiliar Face

'The first day of Highschool brings a new beginning' I think to myself as I nervously walk up the stairs, my knee's trembling with every step. Once I reach the top I notice that everybody is outside on their phones or in little groups mingling. I keep walking and not knowing where to I run into something, or... Someone..? "S-sorry I didn't mean..." I look up and see a blonde haired boy with silky sky blue eyes staring back down at me. "Are you alright..?" He asks me in his deep and soothing voice. I immediately start to feel calm again, as if I've heard it before in my dreams...

I feel a little tug and realize he's shaking me. "Uh.... Huh..?" I say in confusion. "Are you alright, you were staring..?" I start to feel my face heat up and pull away from his grasp, I look down and make sure my bangs are covering my face. He's smiles warmly and laughs, "You must be a freshman..?" I nod reassuringly. He bends down and move my bangs away from my face, his face inches away from mine. He smiles again and asks if I needed any help. Of course being the numbnutt I am, I nod quickly yet nervously making myself look like a clown. He laughs and asks to see my schedule, I hand it to him and he reads it over. He rests his arm on my head, causing me to blush "Hey look at that, we've got the same class isn't that exciting..?"

Once the doors open to let us in, he grabs my wrist and shows me to my first class of the day... Or our class... WHATEVER!! We walk in and pick our seats, he follows behind as I pick mine and sits next to me. I put my head on the desk and study him, I feel like I've seen him before... But where.. "OK CLASS..!" I shoot up surprised and hear a small snicker to my left, I sigh and lean back in my chair listening to the teacher.

T̥ͦI̥ͦM̥ͦE̥ͦ S̥ͦK̥ͦI̥ͦP̥ͦ

I begin to walk home when he comes running up from behind, I jump when he puts his arm around me. 'Whats with this guy... He's so clingy' "Hey, what's up?" He asks me, I immediately forget my anger and start to clam down. His voice is so soothing... There's something about it that I can't resist... "I'm going home.. Whats it to you...?" I say trying to keep my cool as he pulls me in closer. "Well I was just wondering if you wanted to walk home together, maybe to.... Get to know each other..." His voice gets deeper as he say that last sentence, I feel chills shoot up my spine and I just stand there lifeless like a complete idiot. "O-ok....!" He keeps his arm around me as we walk and talk, 'get your arm off of me you moron we're not an old married couple...'

"So.. I didn't catch your name, I'm Garroth by the way. Sorry if it took me a while..." I felt something click, 'Garroth'... That name echoed through my mind, as if a broken record over and over again... 'Garroth.. Garroth...Garroth" "I-I'm Laurence... " He looked at me in surprise "Laurence... You're name.. Is Laurence...?" Aw shit.. I hope I didn't trigger anything. He looks at me with pink cheeks and studies my face only inches away. I feel myself begin to warm up, I look to my right and notice my moms car in the drive way. 'Oh thank Irene my home..' "I-I gotta go..! Seeya!" I manage to get out of his strong grasp and book it across the street to my home, slamming to door behind me.

I go up to my room and lay on my bed covering my face, knowing that I look like a tomato. I remove my hand and his name echoes through my mind again, 'Garroth, Garroth, Garroth, Garroth...' His face... His eyes.. His smile... I feel like I've seen him before... I walk downstairs and find a bunch of old photo albums, but only ONE catches my eye. I see four year old me playing with brightly colored lego's with a blonde haired kid with gorgeous sky blue eyes. I blow the dust off of the cover and read the inside cover of the album "ET ᗷᑌᗪᔕ OEE: ᒪᗩᑌᖇEᑎᑕE ᘔᐯᗩᕼᒪ & GᗩᖇᖇOT O'EᗩᐯE"
Is it really him... After all this time..?