🎉4th Special!🎉

ᒪᗩᑌᖇEᑎᑕE' O:
I looked over to check the time and my eyes widened to surprise, 9:00!!! Seriously..? I was up all night..?

I try to get up but am held down by Garroths arm. I use as much strength as I can to get up and out of bed, but am pulled back down by the strong arm of a blonde beefcake...

I sigh and he cuddles me with a smile, "Morning 'Little Laurence'.." He'd say nibbling on my ear...

I blush ever so slightly as I fought to get the words out of my mouth. "M-Morn-ning... Garroth.."

"Where are you off to..?" He'd ask in a bit of a seductive tone as he wrapped his leg around mine. "Nowhere.." I'd mumble, gasping as he bit down on my ear then licking it.

"Y-you're in a good m-mood..." He'd laugh quietly in my ear as he held me close, "Can we just stay like this..?" He'd ask with a small smile, I'd nod as we cuddled 'till noon.

Our cuddle session was interrupted by the sound of my phone going off, it was Dante...

D: Hey Laurence, what'cha up to?
L: Nothing, just chillin... Wbu?
D: Ah nothing... Just setting up a few things before.  the party...
L: Party..?
D: Yeah man! I'm having a 4th of July Party, wanna come?!
L: Sure, what time does it start..?
D: It starts at 6:00p.m, we're grilling and shooting off fireworks with the DJ!
L: You hired a DJ..?
D: DUH!
L: . . .
D: Don't judge..
L: I'm not, we'll be there!
D: Sweet! See ya then!

I shut my phone, Gaeroth kissed my neck and got up with a sigh and smile. "Whelp.. It's almost 1:00... Might as well head over and help..!"

I nodded with a smile, crawling out of bed I stubbed my toe on the night stand squeezing my eyes shut with a wince. I opened my eyes to see if it had a scratch but saw something else by it, tilting my head a bit I bent down to check it out.

I pulled out a few small packets with shiny coating... Are you kidding me Garroth... I looked over my shoulder at him, he was standing in the bathroom across my bedroom brushing his teeth and messing with his messy hair...

Just the messy hair with the stern look on his face was enough to turn me on.. I smiled a little as a thought popped into my head, I stand up and slick back my hair while dropping my baggy sleeve down below my shoulder.

GᗩᖇᖇOTᕼ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ:
Once I finished brushing my teeth, I bent down and spit into the sink, watching the bubbles go down the drain. I feel small but strong arms wrap around my waist, I blush as I see a certain someone's head over my shoulder.

He bit down on my ear, tugging it toward the bed. Feeling his hot breath as he begins to talk made the whole situation get a little.. Awkward for me..*Ahem*

"I saw the little gifts you left under the nightstand... Who are they for, you or me~?" I blush madly as he stares at me from the mirror with a sexual smirk. I stuttered just a bit, but managed to get my words out "..th-those are for later.. No n-need to get them out n-now..."

He frowned, guess I killed the mood? He walked away with a huff and "Fine.." to follow along with it. He and I got ready and headed over to Dante's to help.

ᒪᗩᑌᖇEᑎᑕE' O

7 Oᑌᖇᔕ ᒪᗩTE

We arrived and got everything set up and knowing Dante he invited a LOT of people, so yeah... It was crowded. I got to hang out with a lot of people from our school so it was pretty cool. I met this bright bluenette who was into soccer like me, he was a bit shy at first but warmed up to me... He's kinda cute..

I asked him if he came here with a friend and he shook his head "No, actually I came here with my older sister and her friend."
"Oh? Cool, where are they?" He'd point behind him at the bar, I saw a blue haired girl laughing with a pink haired Meifwa with black ears and a big pink bow on her tail.

"Um, I think you might want to take them home soon.." He'd tilt his head in confusion "why..?"
"Because, they've had to much..."
"..Of what..?
"..to drink." He'd laugh a little and nod his head 'okay'.

He's look at me with his big blue eyes and ask me if I came alone, I shook my head 'no'. Asking who I came with I smiled and said, "A blonde beef cake with a British accent and a Dorky laugh.." He'd laugh and so would I, he then pointed behind me with a straight face.

"Oh, is that him..?" I turn around and see Garroth doing a stand off with the dark bluenette... Dante.. 'They're going to get hammered' I thought to myself "Yep.. That's him.." He'd laugh slightly and go "Oh, have fun with that man!"
"You're one to talk, you have to bring two pretty girls home!"
"Hey! One's my sister, don't think that way!"
"Then why are you blushing..?" He'd smack his hand over his cheeks and look down angrily, it was cute! I ruffled his hair and started over to the two jack offs.

I tapped on Garroth's and Dante's shoulders telling them they needed to stop, they both asked me why and I told them the fireworks were about to go off. It was 9:00 and I wanted to watch it with them..

About 30 minutes went by and the fireworks began to fly, sending beautiful colors along with the occasional red's, white's, and blue's. We watched in amazement as they lit up the dark sky, I rested my head on Garroth's shoulder and we spent the evening enjoying the each other...

ᕼᗩᑭᑭY 4T EEYOE!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 OᖇᖇY O ᒪᗩTE OT ᗷᑌT I ᗯᗩᑎTE TO O ᔕᑭEIᗩᒪ, I OᑭᑭE YO EᑎᒍOYE TE IEOK ᗩᑎᗪ TE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE!!! I OE YO ᗩᒪᒪ EY ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗩᑎᗪ I'ᒪᒪ EE YO ET TIE! GOO IGT!