Chapter One | Awakening

I grogilly open my eyes, being attacked with bright white light, making my eyes close immediately.
I hiss annoyed and slowly peel my eyes open again, trying to readjust them to the annoying light. I scan my surroundings and my eyes widen.
"What the-- WHERE THE FUCK AM I?" I cuss loudly, staring at the white sheet placed on my frail body.
I looked to be in a.. Morgue.
"What happened.." I try to remember what brought me here, slowly raising upwards my body, groaning at the discomfort in my chest.
I wobble like a child to the iron door, knocking on it softly, pressing myself against it, knocking a little louder, afraid.
"Help me! I'm not dead!" I yell, my voice sounding coarse and scratchy.
Someone hurriedly opens the door, making me bump my head against it and fall to the cement ground.
"Owie.." I whimper and look up.
A male, around his thirties, stands there, wide-eyed.
"Miss Kuwa Iwasaki? B-But you were dead.." he stammers and steps back, seemingly frightened.
"Was I? And is Kuwa my name?" I stare curiously at him.
He nods and blinks rapidly, cautiously staring at me.
"Want.. Help? You seem uncomfortable on the ground.." he says in a low voice.
I smile and accept his help, going onto my legs, and we go in another room, where he has me sitting on a small leather couch, and he tells me I am a 15 years old female that died in a car crash, along with my mother and father.
I grimace, images hopping onto my brain of the events, slowly realising life is not a fairy tale.
"So.. What now?" I mumble softly.
"I'll have to register you again as alive, miss Kuwa.
"Oh, alright. Can you give me a paper resuming my life events?" I stare up at him with big pinkish purple eyes, my hair framing my face.
He nods and leaves me to rest on the couch, offering me a pair of glasses and some water.
"So.. I guess.. I'm all alone now.." I sigh tiredly and stare at the ceiling.