Series #01: The Wedding Day Ceremony

It all starts here..
Our wedding song is playing and echoing around the church.

[Insert background music: "A Thousand Years" By: Christina Perri]

While me, wearing this beautiful and gorgeous white wedding gown, is slowly walking step-by-step in the isle. And you, wearing a black suit, is standing near the altar.

"You really is handsome today, babe." I said to myself while marching.

I don't know what to feel. Excitement, happiness, nervousness. Tears running down through my eyes. Smile lingers on my lips. As well as on yours. I can feel right now the unknown feeling I can't explain. My heart beating so fast. My hands are trembling and shaking.

"Is this really is it?! Am I not dreaming?! Is this really true?" I ask to myself.

"If this is just a dream, please, don't ever wake me up from sleeping. I can't afford to vanish this unforgettable moment."

"On this moment on, I'm marrying the man I love the most. After this, I'll be living with him for the rest of our lives in the same roof as his Mrs. Lockxious. His queen, his wife, and the mother of our future little princes and princesses." I said in my mind.

I'm so happy that I have you. Being with you for the rest of my life is like I'm in cloud nine. I feel comfortable and safe in your arms. I feel protected when you're around. What will I ask for, right? You is enough. And no one will ever replace you in my heart no matter what happened. No matter what it takes.

Now, here we are in front of them. Relatives, friends, families, and especially, God.
We're in front of them ending this relationship as fiancé, and starting a new one, as one. As husband and wife.

"You're so gorgeous my future wife." You said as I stop in front of you.

I just chuckled a little on your statement while you're wiping my tears away. Obviously, my tears of joy.

"You're stating the obvious, Hell." I said and laugh a little.

Dad, finally gave my hand to you.
"Please do take care of my daughter, Hell. She's our princess. You know that, right? If something bad will happened to her, I swear to you, we'll get her and take her away from you."

"Dad?!" I said in disbelief as I look at him. Psh. What a possessive father he is.

You held my hand and squeeze it softly and lightly.
"Yes, dad. I'll protect her and she will be safe on me. So no need to worry." You said and we start walking in front of the altar.

[Background Music ends here]

"Today, we are gathered here to witness the oneness of Mr. Hell Lockxious and Ms. Autumn Kiesch Straussford." The priest started as we stop in front of him at the altar.

"Dearly beloved, you have come together into the house of God with the presence of the Church’s minister and the community, your intention to enter into this marriage may be strengthened by the Lord with a sacred seal. Christ abundantly blesses the love that binds you. Through a special Sacrament, He enriches and strengthens those he has already consecrated by Holy Baptism, that they may be faithful to each other for ever and assume all the responsibilities of married life. And so, in the presence of the Church, I ask you to state your intentions." He added.

"Anyone who disagrees to this couple's marriage?" He continued.

No one answers. So he continued again.

"Hell and Autumn Kiesch, have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion and hesitation, freely and wholeheartedly?" The priest asked.

"Yes, I have." Both of us stated.