The Most Beautiful Moment In Life

Once upon a time, Hana was sleeping while walking around the campus. She then accidentally bumped into Kang Daniel who was hurrying to the changing rooms in a wet shirt.

"Oi, lady!" He exclaimed. Hana woke up at the sound of his voice.

Hana was flustered. She blushed and then ran away. Oh my buttercups! He has six pack abs. So lean. I am loving this. She fangirled.

As she reached the university gates, Jungkook appeared coming out from a limo. "Hana, want a ride?" He asked. They have been the best childhood friends ever.

Then, Daniel appeared pulling Hana towards him. There was a heavy atmosphere. Sa suddenly came into the scene while holding a mirror checking herself out.

"My Prince Charming, come darling, I cooked you dinner," she said to no one in particular. "My parents would like to meet you."

All three, Hana, Daniel and Jungkook ran away from such a nightmare.

Suddenly, Ira appeared into the scene being followed by Harry. "What are you doing, lovely lady?" He asked in a husky tone.

"I am shooting a zombie's head, are you blind?" She said sarcastically.

"Good. Let me join you!" He replied sarcastically but innocently. Daniel spat fire at his brother.

Sa came running like a zombie and Ira mistook her as one and went for a headshot, but missed. "Hahaha missed me!" Sa teased as she continued running.

Jungkook pulled Hana's waist close to him to protect her from the bullet that obviously will not hit her. Daniel's scream can be heard in the background. "Noooooooo!"

Adam appeared with a bouquet of flowers to give to Ira. She accepted them as she fell in love. Harry felt jealous so he bought a whole box of chocolates, pizza, fried chicken, French fries, black roses and a pony. Ira was confused as to who she should accept.

While Hana was happily eating cookies with Jungkookie, Daniel bought a whole chocolate factory for Hana. "I'll get fat if you keep feeding me like this." She pouted. "I know that my pet died yesterday, but you're being too sympathetic towards me. I love you!" She blurted out all of a sudden. Both Jungkook and Daniel blushed and the latter kissed her cheek.

Adam was chatting with Ira when suddenly Harry interrupted by farting. "Oops not me. It was Adam," he lied.

Ira was mad. "What! Let's break up!" She raged. Harry was happy as Adam ran away crying. Ira then came running towards Harry. "Hmph! Now that he's not here, you come to me." Harry sulked as he thought he was her second option.

But then, Ira hugged him and kissed him on the forehead as a sign of apology. "I'll forgive you. But, cook me dinner." Harry's mouth was watering due to hunger. Ira cooked her infamous apple pie with caramel. Harry took a bite and his expression was priceless. "Wow, very yummy!" He said while vomiting.

"Why thank you!" Ira said happily.

Daniel and Hana was at her house after coming back from the amusement park. "I won Daniel a bear!" Shouted Hana.

Suddenly, Jungkook came in and snatched Hana away from Daniel. Hana was surprised. Jungkook then said, "it's up to you if you don't want me, but let's stay as close friends, closer than ever." He smiled.

Daniel then proposed to Hana and she accepted. Soon, they got married and they had twins which is a boy and a girl. They spent their honeymoon in Hawaii.

Ira got married to Harry. Poor Harry needed to cope with her vain attitude. But, they lived happily in a cozy home still waiting news about their first child. Sa, the zombie-like princess-like girl Ira almost shot surprisingly found a soulmate named Lis.

They lived happily ever after.
The End.

My friend/classmate made the plot. I only did the names.