My Gorgeous Thief

"Can you just leave me." a 21 year old dark eyed bronze adonis guy name Jireh told a lady at his age.

The lady ignored what the guy said instead she come more closer to him. "Oh c'mon, I know you miss me" she said then.

He laugh sarcastically "Miss you? We both know that we're done"

"Yeah, maybe, but I know you still love me. Am I right?" she said smiling as if she won.

"Hahaha, what? Ang taas naman ata ng tingin mo sa sarili mo?" he look at her na para bang nang-uumay siya sa pagmumukha nito. "Hope you don't mind but look, I have a lot of task to finish and you are nothing but annoying EX-girlfriend who longing for me after what you did, so can you please leave me alone." he told her seriously.

"Why do I feel some bitterness in your voice? I know naman na nasasaktan ka rin, no need to deny it. After all, nandito na naman ako, can't we just forget what happen a week ago" she said with confident that she can win Jireh back.

Jireh stood up and get his coat and wear it. He brought his things and cleans his table. "Kung ayaw mong umalis, ako ang aalis. I just can't stay here any longer as long as you here." He said then leaves the girl who irritably took her bag and follows him.

"Jireh wait." she shouted to him but he didn't look back though he clearly heard her calling his name.

"Jireh please, listen to me." she shouted again ignoring those employees who are looking at them. "Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I'm just drunk please listen to me" she reach for his hand and he then face her.

"Know what, I honestly don't care" he said coldly then enters his car...

*****

Jireh is on his car right now driving continuously without a clear destination. For now, he just wants to remove all those anger beyond himself. Yes, he's mad, very mad. Who wouldn't be if you see the girl you love the most, kissing another guy. He is aware that Gianna (the lady before) is drunk when he saw them kissing but the thing taht hurts him the most are the words came from her own mouth.

 ~flashback~

Gianna told him that her Mom asked her to go home early because her Mom's friend arrived from Canada and they want to meet her so that they could a bonding together. So then he posponed their supposedly date. It's alright for him then after all her reason is valid and excusable.

He's on his car driving home when one of his friends called and invited him in a party of their friend. Since, he got nothing to do he accepted the invitation. When he arrived, his friends welcome him and guide to the venue. The place is awesome, full of lights and as you look at it you cannot denied that it was a night party. The place is big so the celebrant rented only the half of the place. Their place is open only for them who are invited while the remaining side is open for public who hang out. It was a birthday party. The celebrant is Celina, one of his classmate and girlfriend of his barkada. He greeted her a happy birthday and he got thank you in return.

As the night go on, the celebration goes wilder and since most of them are in a right age they are all allowed to drink alcohol.

He drinks a little but he is not planning to be drunk since he had a lot of deadlines tomorrow and he doesn’t want himself to suffer because of hangover.

The place got wilder and wilder. He felt so hot maybe because medyo tinamaan na siya ng alcohol. He decided to go outside and to feel some fresh air and only to see what he wouldn't want to see.

Gianna?

Gianna?

"Maybe I'm drunk that's why i'm seeing Gianna. Imposible na nandito siya. She told me that she will have her dinner with her Mom, and her Mom's friends." he told himself hoping that his eyes are only making prank of him.

But when he looks at her again or rather say them again. Even though he didn't want to accept that it was Gianna, he walk towards them and pulls the guy whom kissing Gianna. Kissing his Gianna. He closed his fist so tight that he could punch that guy so hard that will break his face into pieces.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh" the guy shouted after he punches him.

"Stop! Jireh. Stop it" shouted Gianna.

Jireh continue to punch that guy face until he got tired of what his doing, then he look Gianna full of anger.

He pulled Gianna in the garden then pushed him a little, so that he could see her face to face.

"Why?" he asked her, almost whispering.

"Im sorry, it's just an accident." she explained.

"Acciden? That was also your excuse when my friend show me a pictures of you making out with someone." then he laughed sarcastically. "I'm too numb to believe you."

"Ji (pronounce as Jai), listen to me. I’m just drunk. I love you"

"Let's break up"

"What?"

"I said let's break" he repeated.

"No! I don't want to"

he laugh again, a sarcastic one. "I don't want to be with a bitch" he knows that he could hurt her feelings. But what do you expect to be his reaction after seeing her girlfriend's pictures sleeping with someone. And now, he saw it with his own eyes.

"I love you, alam mo yun. I can't live without you." she said then hug him tight, but he refused her and walked away from her. She shout his name but he never look back..

~end of flashback~

"Arghhh" he shouted as he hit the wheel of his car.