Chapter Thirty-Three

Disclaimer: None of this is mine, nor will it ever be (sigh). I like to play with the characters that Stephenie Meyers created and make them do pervy things or become angels with a bad attitude.

I'm going to switch to Bella. Find out what's going on in the underworld. It's not quite hell, but it's pretty terrible. I'm saying this now, there will be some disturbing things that will fuck with Bella's mind. Riley/Lucifer is going to really try to break her, mentally. Will she break or will she stay strong?

Chapter Thirty-Three

BPOV

Curled up on the ground, I focused on what I could. I remembered Edward whispered words of love. I smiled at Alice's need to shop. I warmed at Esme's motherly affection. I prayed that I'd get to see my father again. I hoped that I could tell Carlisle that I forgave him. I wished that I could see Alice and Jasper reunite.

Not Jasper, Colton.

The electric bars of my cage dissipated and I was dragged out by two female minions. One was Rosalie. Her eyes were completely black and her once beautiful face was turned into a nasty snarl. The other woman I didn't recognize, but she was about my age and just as angry as Rosalie. They pulled me to a raised rock altar. I trembled and feared for what was going to happen.

"You deserve this," Rosalie sneered, pushing me onto the altar and my legs and arms were bound with the same electric, static binding as the entrance to my cage. It hurt, burning my skin. "Just give in, Bella and we can avoid this."

"Never," I spat and the electricity jolted, making me cry out.

"Leave us," Riley said, but his voice was deeper and accented, similarly to Edward and Alice's accent. Rosalie and the other woman left and my ex-boyfriend walked over to me. He was bigger and his eyes were empty, completely black. He rolled his shoulders and membranous wings stretched. "The human inside is making his desires known. He wants to fuck every hole until you bleed."

"He's already done that," I said.

"He has and he's perversely excited by it," Riley smirked. "I never understood the need of physical pleasure, but perhaps when you have given into the darkness, we can explore that."

"Fuck you," I snarled.

"Now, Isabella, that isn't very nice," he chuckled, his wings fluttering. "I want to make you see all you could do if you allowed me to convert you to darkness. The pain you feel from your wasted human life? Gone. You'd be richer than anyone could ever dream. Beautiful. Desired." He pressed his hand to my forehead, filling my mind with a fantasy.

I closed my eyes, ignoring the pictures he forced into my head. I focused on Edward. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Riley barked in pain, glaring at me. His hand was white and he held it gingerly. With his other hand, he backhanded me. "You'll pay for that." With a wave of his hand, the bindings around my feet and hands tightened, making me whimper. "The pain will stop when you give into me, Isabella."

"Never," I cried.

He grunted and left me on the rock altar, the bindings burning my skin and making me sick. I focused my thoughts on Edward and my family. I knew I could survive this. I'd survived twelve years of hell in foster care and afterward. This was easy. Do not give in to the darkness.

I have too much to live for.

I want to be by Edward's side forever.

I want to tell him that I love him.