Chapter 1

"Storm..I love you" he whispered into my ear as he held me close. I looked up at him, smiling. "I love you too Brennan." I replied, and then kissed his cheek. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. I closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------

Starring at the window pane, I watched as the rain rapidly poured down outside. I sighed. Rain made me depressed for reasons I was unaware of. I walked away from the window and made my way to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, stood mom with an annoying smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes. I knew what came with that smirk. Something was about to happen that would change my life forever, I just didn't know it yet.

I sat down at the table, as mom sat beside me. She gave me a grin. I sighed. "What mom?" I asked annoyed. She just smiled and handed me a piece of paper. I looked at it. I read what it said.

"Mom are you fucking kidding me?! Your adopting some kid?!" I threw the paper down. I was pissed. She didn't even know how to deal with one kid. How the fuck could she handle two?!

Mom sighed. "Storm this kid needs me. He's been through a lot in his life and I want to make help him." I looked at mom. "Now you sound like a creepy pedophile mother." I thought to myself. She patted my bright red hair and then said, "He'll be here tomorrow."

At that point I just walked out

At that point I just walked out. I was furious.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Doing a lot of editing and finally gonna get back to writing more! Btw Storm is being played my Filleh Famous and Brennan is being played by Aquamarintheone 😍 hope y'all like it.