Chapter 3

Brennan POV

The next morning I awoke to someone knocking on my door. I got out of bed, and opened to door.

There stood Storm, and her mother Angie.

"Get dressed. Were going out." Angie said. I looked at the clock. Its only 8:00am. Too early for me.
"I need to shower." I told them and walked to the bathroom.

I starred at myself in the mirror. My blue hair was falling in my face. I started the water and jumped into the shower.

The water was hot as it hit my body. I sighed and hurried, knowing I would get bitched at if I didn't.
-----------------------------------------------------

Storms POV

The car ride was quiet, as we pulled up to the restaurant. I kept looking over my shoulder at Brennan. He was so cute. His teal blue hair falling all in his face, and those gorgeous hazel eyes, cutting right through me.

After breakfast we went to the mall. Mom gave both Brennan and I 250$ for new school clothes. I of course planned on some new band tees and a new pair of vans.

I walked into hot topic, my favorite store and saw my friend Luke. Luke was the gayest straight person I'd ever met. He had dark black hair. Making his pasty white skin look ever lighter, a few piercings and huge gages.

I walked over to Luke

I walked over to Luke. "New Memphis Mayfire tees come in yet?" I asked him. He just shook his head no, starring at Brennan.

"Storm, who is that gorgeous creature?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and tried not to vomit. Brennan wasn't gay, and for some reason i felt really jealous that Luke was taking an interest in my 'new addition' to my moms pathetic lifestyle. But... 'what if he was gay.' Eww. I tried to focus back on reality and on Luke, who still hadn't turned his attention back to me.

"Yeah thats Brennan, for some reason mom decided to adopt some kid."

"Well. Hes gorgeous." He said, still starring.

"Luke! Hello???" I said trying to get his attention. Seriously this kid.

"Sorry Storm." He said starting to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Brennan who was looking at some black skinnies. Was he still mad about last night? Honestly what was his problem? He noticed me looking at him and quickly ran off to another store. How rude...

Brennan's POV:

Storm and her friend were standing there gawking at me, which made me feel really awkward because I thought storm was seriously the most beautiful creature to ever walk the planet. I bit my lip, and tried to focus on buying school clothes. What size in jeans did I wear again? I noticed storm walking over to me. I had to get away. I bolted from the store and walked over to the salon. I needed a change. A different look. But I didn't want to color my hair. Decisions, decisions.
----------------------------------------------

Storms POV:

I got the essentials... band tees converse skinnies flannels. All my normal attire. I met my mom back at the car as we waited for Brennan.

"So what do you think of Brennan?" Mom asked me. I scoffed.

"He's a little bit of a dick mom." I said rolling my eyes.

"Honey I think he's just shy. I'm sure he'll come around once he gets settled." She said smiling. Mom was always looking on the brighter side. I have no clue how she ended up having a kid like me. I laughed at my comment, when we finally saw Brennan approaching the car. He had a beanie on but you could tell he had gotten a hair cut.

He looked so cute

He looked so cute. I began to blush. What was wrong with me he's my brother...? Oh god. I was falling for my brother? That's just sick.

"Your hair looks nice kiddo." Mom said smiling.

Brennan flashed a smile and looked down at his phone. Speak dammit we know your not a fucking mute! I thought to myself. This kid. I sighed.
--------------------------------------------

Still editing. On to the next chapter! Comment if you have any ideas for the next chapters to come! Could use help!

Xoxo tor