Walk through the doors

As I get in the car and finish my breakfast. I take a deep breath as we drive through all the traffic in front from Frontford High.

"Baby please keep your phone on. Remember if you ever getting any thoughts call me I'll pick you up. I talk to the school they said you can come relax at the counselor if you ever feel overwhelmed. And-"

"Mom I will be fine. I think I see Tricia! Bye mom!"

"Bye honey be safe!" As she waves and slowly drives away.

"Tricia!" I yell as I run up to her.

"Hey, Bella Ballz! "Tricia says as her emerald eyes widen.

Tricia is one of my bestfriends I met in 2nd grade. She has always been there for me. We we always mistaken for sisters because we were always together. Her sense for fashion was always amazing considering her mom was Cristina Aragucci. One of the best designers in New York. Her moms never home and her dad ran off with his lover Daniel. It was a crazy scandal she went through so much that year before I was abducted but she was always so strong. She helped me recover when I was having sucidal thoughts when they found me.

"OMG". I'm soo nervous what's your first class? Where is Katie? I love your dress. When's lunch? Where is building F12?" I say as I can feel my face get flushed.

"Woah slow down missy. Katie will be here late as usual. I love your outfit. That reminds me Maria can take us shopping one day. It will be just like old times."

"It would be. So I missed everything the first year what happened. What did I miss?"

"Well the guys are hella cute! Oo and I want to introduce you to a couple of girls. I think you would love to meet Raquel she models for Lux! Dude she's soo funny. And her boyfriend is soo cute his name is Kyle. They dated since 7th grade. Ohh and don't get me started on his brother Jeremy. Idk he might be gay tho! Oh and I did I mention that their English they moved from Amsterdam in 7th grade.

"Dude we need to catch up! I missed soo much". I say

"Maybe we should catch up get some Starbucks?" Tric says as she unfolds her schedule.

"Ooo can I come?" Says Raquel the girl Tric had been talking to.

Talk about gorgeous. Her dark brown hair and hazel eyes and amazing body reminds me of Megan Fox but drowned into a tumblr model.

"We'll hey there! Raquel meet Bella. Bella meet Raquel."

"Hey I heard a lot about you. Your that girl who got kidknapped right?" Raquel ask.

"Umm yea I am..." I say as I think BITCH ALERT.

"Raquel!" Tricia yells. As her eyes buldge out.

"Tric it's find lol we don't have to act like it never happened." I say.

"Hey babe". A tall Blonde guy walks as hey grabs Raquel from behind and kisses her.

OMG he's a hottie! His biceps are everything. His dusty blonde hair clearly shows he is a hot English guy. Oh god. I can't even. Where is his brother?

As they keep kissing Raquel slowly pushes him off and introduces him to me. "Babe meet Bella."

"Hello, my name is Kyle".

"Umm hey I'm Bella".

As a sudden way of awkwardness rushes over I smell a sudden wave of Channel .5 . It could only be one person... Katie of course. As I turn around with a big wide smile I turn around and see Katie.

"Bella baby!" Katie yells as she pretty much hugs and tackles me.

"Katie, how are you?"

" Amazeballs! I spent the entire summer in New York! Before you were you know... I got the acceptance to dance with the Rockettes on their summer tour. Also I did a lot of photo shoots. I'm sorry I wasn't their for you I feel so bad. We need to totally catch up! What's your first class?" Katie says just as the bell rings.

"That's amazing and it's fine but I have building F 12 that's Ap Chem."

"Oops, I don't have that class but mines right by you I'll walk with you." Says Katie as she drags me across the campus.

As me and Katie walk to our class I noticed how pretty she is. It feels like soo long I've seen her, something in me wants to be mad at her for not be there for me but then I didn't want to be selfish. I know how long and important she wanted to become a professional dancer. She's always been the pretty, bossy,and confident girl. Katie has smooth olive skin. I always have been jealous of her long black wavy hair with dark red streaks. She is pretty popular and one of my bestfriends.