Chapter 2

Anthony walked out of the smosh games HQ as he looked at the ground, not hearing Ian behind him.

"Anthony." Ian called, trying to  catch up to his best friend who was walking fastly.

"Anthony!" Ian called again as he finally caught up to Anthony and turned Anthony to look at him.

"What do you want?" Anthony asked a little to harshly.Ian backed away with a frown.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay." Ian mumbled looking at the ground and Anthony rolled his eyes and stared at Ian.

"I'm fine." He huffed angrily going to walk to his car, leaving Ian to stare after him.

"I guess I'll just stay with Lasercorn." Ian said looking at the ground as Anthony stopped to look at Ian again.

"Yeah good idea. Go run back to you're boyfriend." Anthony sneered slightly and he began unlocking his car doors.

"What's wrong with you?" Ian frowned, walking hesitantly closer to Anthony who gave him a death glare.

"My problem? Really Ian you shouldn't have been making out with lasercorn." Anthony screamed at Ian who looked up at Anthony innocently.

"It was just a kiss." Ian murmured as he looked at the gravel road with a sigh as Anthony laughed bitterly.

"Right just a kiss." Anthony said sarcastically as Ian raised a curious eye brow.

"Why do you care?" He asked with a frown and looked up at Anthony.

"I-I don't ." Anthony stuttered as he climbed into his car quickly and Ian followed him ,grabbing the door so Anthony couldn't shut it.

"Then why are you so mad about it?" He whispered as Anthony rolled his eyes, trying to act like he didn't care. 

"I'm not mad about anything Ian just got back to David." Anthony mumbled looking away from Ian who stared at Anthony in confusion.

"No I'll stay with you." He replied as he kept his hand on Anthony's car door, so Anthony wouldn't shut it.

"But Lasercorn is waiting for you." Anthony frowned as Ian shrugged.

"He can wait I'm talking to you so he will have to." Ian said as he sat on the ground by Anthonys car.

"Ian, just go don't keep him waiting. " Anthony sighed, looking at Ian with a sad glint in his eyes .

"But I was talking to you." Ian whined slightly.

"Just go." Anthony said as he shut his car door and drove off leaving Ian there.