chapter 2

---Jules's POV----

"I'm so excited we are going to have so much fun." Jordan said absolutely giddy with excitement.

"oh and this trip you have to be fun unlike every day of your life." she said very seriously.

"sorry I like to make sure nobody dies especially with friends like you two." said laughing.

"hurtful yet so true" Sarah said laughing uncontrollably.

"Hey maybe if we're lucky we'll see cute guys" jordan said doing the eyebrow dance.

"grow up" I said .

"you promised to have fun ". Sarah said waving a finger at me.

"finally we're here at the dock to get on the ship.

.

.

.

.

.

"call this bed" Sarah said running over to the biggest bed.

the room was more of a closet, a closet with one window.

"dibs "Jordan said pushing past me too get to the bed by the window.

why was I so slow I got the smallest bed and no window view. I get car sick. who knows if I'll get sea sick. huh a cruise ship may not have been a great decision.

---Harry's POV -----

"we're finally on the boat " niall exclaimed.

"no I thought we were in a taxi" Liam said sarcastically.

"oh shit " I heard zayn exclaim. his face was completely pale.

"can I borrow this" he said pointing at a old woman's giant pink sun hat. before she had time to reply he had taken it and started to throw up.

"maybe we should have checked if any of us were see sick?" Louis said smiling. at the horrified look on the old woman's face.

---KKCOOL11-----

thanks for reading . that poor woman and her hat. hahaha. hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry it's short. vote and comment on what you think should happen next. if you follow me I will follow right back. :)