Headstrong Raphael and Forgiveness Sunset

Headstrong Raphael is the 2 member of the good lucks,Son of Master Splinter Wise

Headstrong Raphael is the 2 member of the good lucks,Son of Master Splinter Wise. Raph is catty,sarcastic,hot-tempered,confident and has a soft side.

Raph is the muscle of the team Good Lucks,He maybe the rudest mutant of the planet,But always have a soft side when he shows goodness to others Including Chompy and Sunset Shimmer(His girlfriend).Despite that,he's a bit shy and stubborn when he didn't want to admit.He gets Angry at someone who is: taunting him,messing with his friends and family,prove he's wrong(which is true) and by hurting someone whose meant to him.Raph has a special abilities,Firing super punch and Beast mode(be careful!!).

Forgiveness Sunset is one of the beautiful girls along with Twilight,a working student at school and Raphael's Bride-to-be girlfriend.Sunset is confident,feisty,stern,helpful,and passionate towards friends but on Bad guys She gets angry and stubborn.Among the fact having rivals with Mona Rage Lisa,Raphael's former childhood girlfriend who wants him back together.

Unlike the other girls,Sunset is quite attractive when the boys find her attitude sexy,Even though Sunset has Raph she is still not alright with it.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE:THIS IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST A FAN FICTION!!!!!!!!

I call this art 'Fire and Fury' (the song by skillet matches their inner love)

Raphael belongs to nickelodeon

Sunset belongs to Hasbro