3 | texts.

"what is it, lee jeno?" the female scoffed.

"is that how you treat your customers?" he replied, raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"fine," she put on the fakest smile on earth and said, "welcome, what would you like?"

"i'll get two iced coffees and you, we need to talk."

she raised an eyebrow, "okay, $6."

after paying, he grabbed the receipt and sat down on a table. eunha arrived shortly and served him what he ordered, before sitting down.

"alright, what do you actually want?" she began.

"the project we were set. there's a lot of work needed for it." he explained, sipping on his iced coffee.

"you seriously couldn't have waited for me to message you?" she was obviously agitated, and jeno perfectly knew that she was.

"well, you didn't give me your kakao id-"

"correction, i didn't give my kakao id to jisung. why didn't just ask yourself?"

"would you give it to me if i asked?" he sighed.

"hah," a smile crept onto her face. "i guess you're right."

"exactly."

"look, i'll text you later. i'm busy right now."

"yeah, i'll leave. but wait, the receipt says i only owe $5, why did i have to pay an extra dollar?"

eunha stood up with a smug look on her face. "extra dollar for wasting my time."

-

she got home after working her shift at the café, she quickly took a shower and got ready to start her homework.

she remembered about her project with jeno and began messaging.

jung.eunha: you.

jung.eunha: project.

jenooooope: oH MY GOD FINALLY

jenooooope: i mean

jenooooope: yeah hi

jung.eunha: i'm not even gonna ask.

jung.eunha: look, i don't listen in class so you better have smth planned.

jenooooope:

jenooooope: wtf how do u have good grades then

jenooooope: n i thot u had the notes?????

jung.eunha: no.

jung.eunha: fuck it, i'll just get notes from naeun.

jenooooope: we're supposed to do a project on astronomy or smth idk